Boned up the Mexico song

• 55 results
#51 Edited by mercutio123 (533 posts) -

That didn't happen to me on the 360 version, but it did on the PS3 one.

Now I have faith in Microsoft to deliver what the consumer really wants

#52 Edited by Mrsignerman44 (1105 posts) -

I got too into the moment and got bucked off my horse halfway through the song, it really sucked that the song stopped. I was much more careful during the second song cue though and man, was that a great moment. Who the hell doesn't like the Mexico section by the way? You meet Landon Ricketts there, goddamn Ricketts!

#53 Posted by JouselDelka (979 posts) -
#54 Edited by vikingdeath1 (1216 posts) -

I played through this a few weeks ago for a 2nd playthrough since it's release, and I was excited because I had missed this Mexico scene my 1st time.

i'm on the raft mission and i'm pumped!

the raft portion ends and we're on land and i'm on that horse and... just Instinctively I get off the shitty mission horse and call my Good horse.... the very second I press the dismount button I go;

"oh shit..... oh FUCK! was that the thing that made it not happen?! no, of course not, how could Rockstar not think people would call their own horse when they give you a better one in a story mission earlier on, it's just common sense right?"

then I rode up the hill because I figured maybe it starts once you take in the horizon or something, because I had never witnessed the scene before I didn't realize it was supposed to start immediately... and then I was an autosave too late :/

EDIT: oh, and my 1st playthrough was on my 360, this 2nd time was on PS3

#55 Posted by Milkman (18931 posts) -

I feel like, as with most things in Red Dead Redemption, my reaction was "that was pretty cool but I'm not sure what's so amazing about it." /shrug

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.