Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Red Dead Redemption

Game » consists of 23 releases. Released May 18, 2010

Red Dead Redemption is the spiritual successor to 2004's Red Dead Revolver, featuring a vibrant, open world set in the decline of the American Wild West. Players take on the role of former outlaw John Marston, who is forced to hunt down his former gang to regain his family.

Dastardly

papercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By papercut

You know Rockstar has let people do some pretty messed up stuff, but Red Dead Redemption... 

So...there's an achievement called dastardly. tehe.
    Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
    papercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By papercut

But dude. Nun.

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By CL60
    @The_Laughing_Man said:
    " Someone made a thread with another movie a wile ago.   Ive done better. Got a guy on a rope behind my horse and ran in front of a train.  "
    I have a dumb question..how do I drag people behind my horse? Every time I try I just pull back my lasso when I try to go faster.
    ShadowofIntent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ShadowofIntent

I can see it on FOX news.
    Miss Informed Newscaster: "This new game Red Dead uh...um.. Re... anyways this new cowboy game requires you to rape a nun in order to beat the game.  Cooper Lawrence tell me about the psychological affect this will have on the childern."
    Cooper Lawrence: "Well as my studies show the rate of nun rape as been increasing dramatically among young adults since the increase in popularity of the grand theft auto style games." 
    Video Game Journalist:"Have you actually played or seen this so called nun rape in the game?"
    Miss Informed Newscaster:"SILENCE HEATHEN, YOU WILL ONLY SPEAK WHEN SPOKEN TO!!!!!"

Kraivyne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Kraivyne

Ahh I love the crazy things you can do in this game. Can't wait to get my hands on a copy.

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By The_Laughing_Man

Horse bit it in this one. 
    traiana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By traiana
    @papercut said:
    " You know Rockstar has let people do some pretty messed up stuff, but Red Dead Redemption... 

So...there's an achievement called dastardly. tehe. "
    lol, nice. Does anyone know the name of that song? I can't find it anywhere
    yyZiggurat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By yyZiggurat
    @CL60 said:

" @The_Laughing_Man said:

" Someone made a thread with another movie a wile ago.   Ive done better. Got a guy on a rope behind my horse and ran in front of a train.  "
    I have a dumb question..how do I drag people behind my horse? Every time I try I just pull back my lasso when I try to go faster. "
    Throw the lasso at the target (person or horse) and don't let got those the left trigger.  You know how you'd usually hold on to it anyway to get close enough to hogtie the person or ride the horse, well hold the left trigger and stay on your horse then go.  If its a person, they'll be dragged, a horse will follow behind yours.  Its early and I've had two hours of sleep, I hope that makes sense.
    CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By CL60
    @HomemadeZiggurat said:

" @CL60 said:

" @The_Laughing_Man said:

I have a dumb question..how do I drag people behind my horse? Every time I try I just pull back my lasso when I try to go faster. "
    Throw the lasso at the target (person or horse) and don't let got those the left trigger.  You know how you'd usually hold on to it anyway to get close enough to hogtie the person or ride the horse, well hold the left trigger and stay on your horse then go.  If its a person, they'll be dragged, a horse will follow behind yours.  Its early and I've had two hours of sleep, I hope that makes sense. "
    I do that, but when I try to go faster the lasso just comes back to me. It will only let me walk.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.