Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Red Dead Redemption

Game » consists of 23 releases. Released May 18, 2010

Red Dead Redemption is the spiritual successor to 2004's Red Dead Revolver, featuring a vibrant, open world set in the decline of the American Wild West. Players take on the role of former outlaw John Marston, who is forced to hunt down his former gang to regain his family.

Question about end game (SPOILERS)

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By crusader8463

So I just finished the game a few moments ago, and now I'm a tad confused. I killed shit head and the late title card and credits went through and then I loaded back in the game. I just wanted to make sure that the only thing left to do is the side quests now right? There is no real story or prologue to find with certain characters that John had a lot of contact with, it's just to top off any side quests and to run around the world if you like. 

I'm just wondering because I have no interest in doing the side quests, and like many I find the kid annoying to play as, but if there is some kind of prologue I would be willing to ride around a bit more to find it.

management

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By management

There are no story missions after you killed the guy who killed John, at least as far as i know. 

And yes, the son Jack is a pain in the ass to play as. He was the only reason I didn't wander around in the game world after the main mission.

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By crusader8463
    @Management: Thanks, I just wanted to make sure before I popped the game out of my PS3 and put it on the shelf to collect dust.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.