Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Red Faction: Armageddon

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Jun 07, 2011

Get your ass back to Mars in the fourth installment of the environmental destruction-focused Red Faction series. In Armageddon, players go back underground for the first time since the original Red Faction.

Question about the game on PSN

Masha2932

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Hi,

Red Faction Armageddon is currently on sale on the PSN store-It's $5 if you have a PS+ subscription and $9 for others-and I was wondering if the digital copy comes with the ruin mode? The thing is, the retail version of the game came with an unlock code for the ruin mode. It was kind of the game's version of an online pass. Looking around the PSN store they are selling the ruin pack for $4.99 but I'm not sure if that is for people who bought the game used or because the digital copy doesn't come with the mode so they are selling it separately.

If you have bought a digital copy of the game recently or in the past please let me know.

Ruin mode is the mode where you're in an arena and have a time limit to destroy some buildings.

Answers will be appreciated. Preferably before Tuesday since I'm not sure if the sale will end when the store refreshes next week.

Thanks.

Masha2932

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just bumping this one last time because I really need an answer. Thanks.

Avatar image for awesomeusername
    awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@masha2932: If that's their version of the "online pass", then yeah it will come with it. It's not like your buying the game used. It's digital so it's new.

Masha2932

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesomeusername: Thanks for the answer. I hope that's the case. I think I'll just take the risk and hope for the best.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By Justin258

You'll get Ruin mode.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.