Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Red Faction: Guerrilla

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Jun 02, 2009

After the death of his brother at the hands of a corrupt Earth government, Alec Mason has no choice but to join the Red Faction terrorist cell and fight to free Mars from Earth oppression.

Anyone play this game anymore?

dillonwerner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By dillonwerner

i traded this is awhile back, and i refound my love for it.  i was just wondering if anyone plays the multilayer of this game anymore?  would it be hard for me to find a game ?

outlawtotheend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By outlawtotheend

Yeah, I don't go on all that much anymore but whenever I do, i find it hard to get a game. 

But If you're able to pick the game up on the cheap, go for it, it's a good game.

Torrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By Torrim

The multiplayer for the PC version was dead by the time I got around to beating it.  I would assume the game has something of a bit longer life on the 360, but I don't really think it's all that much.  Besides, it's the single player that's the best thing in that game.

Robitt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By Robitt

I played it multiplayer about two months ago. I usually got in to a game pretty easily, but your mileage may vary. Depends on time of day etc.

The_Big_Rough

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The_Big_Rough

Bought the game dirt cheap off steam a while back and by the time got around to playing the multiplayer it was just about a graveyard...

buwchbach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By buwchbach

On the Xbox there was still a community going a few weeks ago, I personally think the multiplayer is quite fun and slightly under appreciated.

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#7  Edited By AhmadMetallic
    @DillonWerner:  ive had this game for A YEAR and was always put off by the atmosphere in Parker that i just never bothered to liberate it.. so in the last coupla weeks i started playing it again, and i just reached the Badlands and my god is this game atmospheric as fuck and TOO MUCH EXPLOSIVE FUN ! 
    beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 24

#8  Edited By beargirl1

it'll be difficult to find games sometimes, but it has a populated community on 360.  
    i still play it sometimes. i played it the other day and it's still fun as hell 

dillonwerner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By dillonwerner
    @Ahmad_Metallic said:
    " @DillonWerner:  ive had this game for A YEAR and was always put off by the atmosphere in Parker that i just never bothered to liberate it.. so in the last coupla weeks i started playing it again, and i just reached the Badlands and my god is this game atmospheric as fuck and TOO MUCH EXPLOSIVE FUN !  "
    You pumped for Armageddon now?
    CharleyTony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 7

#10  Edited By CharleyTony

ames are hard to find if I remember correctly, but when they had a double xp weekend it was amazing how much people still had the game. 
    If you want to play thins online , make sure you add some people on your friends list that are stille playing it or will follow you into a game. 
    you can start by adding my name , I have been looking for an excuse to pop it back in...
    AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#11  Edited By AhmadMetallic
    @DillonWerner:  sure tang
    Allison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Allison

The PC community's not really that fun to play with at all and it's sparse which is FUN let me tell you.

Also the only people playing multiplayer on it anymore are the dudes that dominate every match which is just great.

americangambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By americangambit

I never even tried the multi-player. I only bought it so I could  see the physics engine for myself. lol

CaptainObvious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By CaptainObvious

I bought it during the summer steam sale and never played it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.