Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Red Faction: Guerrilla

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Jun 02, 2009

After the death of his brother at the hands of a corrupt Earth government, Alec Mason has no choice but to join the Red Faction terrorist cell and fight to free Mars from Earth oppression.

Demons of the Badlands worth it?

mgsolid86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 40

#1  Edited By mgsolid86

What were your impressions of the Demons of the Badlands DLC?  I think I'm reaching the end of the game and I was wondering if I should cough up the $10 for this DLC or if I should just move onto another game.  Was it more of the same, or something different?  Are the new weapons fun to use?  Thanks!

StarFoxA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By StarFoxA

If you really like Red Faction Guerrilla, then sure, buy it. It's pretty much more of the same, and pretty short though. There are new weapons and vehicles, but you can't use the new weapons in multiplayer.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By jakob187

It was INCREDIBLY short.  Literally, I think I beat it in under an hour.  There's no multiplayer stuff with it.  It's purely story stuff, and even then, it's very thin story stuff. 

If you care about an S-rank or are die-hard about the game (like myself and StarFoxA have been), then I would suggest getting it.  Otherwise, you're better off just getting the multiplayer maps and moving on. 

Even then, I don't know how the community is doing for RFG anymore.  The last time I played, which was when they were doing a 5x XP weekend or something, it could still be a bit difficult to find a match.  =  /

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.