Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Remember Me

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Jun 04, 2013

Remember Me is a futuristic game set in Neo-Paris. The protagonist, Nilin, is up against a tyrant company, Memorize, with the technology to manipulate people's memory to their will. It is up to Nilin and her friends to fight against Memorize to break the bind it has on society.

Does this game end on a cliffhanger?

wrighteous86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

I was always interested in this game, but after reviews came out that it was a middling B-game, I never got around to it. I'm still curious about it though. Since it'll probably never get a sequel, I want to know if it feels like a complete story, since I don't want to get in to it if it doesn't feel "whole".

Is there anyone who has beaten it that can let me know without spoiling it?

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By TheHT

It doesn't end with a cliffhanger. Story's great, style is fantastic, combat is nothing special but not actively bad.

From what I heard of the english voice overs, I'm glad I played it in french with english subtitles. It takes place in Neo-Paris after all.

Kidavenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 90

User Lists: 33

I enjoyed the story and game, there is no cliffhanger end to it.

crimsinf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Funny, I just got around to starting this for the first time last night. I'm glad to hear that it's at least a complete story. I've only played the first chapter, but the story seems fine so far and I don't have any of the complaints about the voice acting that I've heard a lot of (especially in the quick look).

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

It's way better than a middling B game. Remember Me is one if those really interesting titles that the press shoved under the carpet because it came out at the wrong time. The story is definitely complete although it's the amazing art direction and innovative gameplay that you'll want to play for.

DragonNinja789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@humanity said:

It's way better than a middling B game. Remember Me is one if those really interesting titles that the press shoved under the carpet because it came out at the wrong time. The story is definitely complete although it's the amazing art direction and innovative gameplay that you'll want to play for.

It also has really really interesting world building.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.