Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Remember Me

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Jun 04, 2013

Remember Me is a futuristic game set in Neo-Paris. The protagonist, Nilin, is up against a tyrant company, Memorize, with the technology to manipulate people's memory to their will. It is up to Nilin and her friends to fight against Memorize to break the bind it has on society.

Get This for $37

Avatar image for colourful_hippie
    colourful_hippie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By colourful_hippie

GMG has this for $37 when you apply this GMG25-PLPFE-BCSAS when checking out.

It's unfortunate that the game looks painfully linear but the visuals and universe look compelling enough for me to want to try it out. I think I'll wait a bit longer though because Last of Us is right around the corner too.

reisz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By reisz

I was contemplating this exact deal this morning. I'm just going to finish Darksiders II instead, it looks really great but this is a big fortnight for bills up in here.

Grillbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Grillbar

2 day to early, on my part.

but just to be sure aint there something about steam not being happy about buying games with a different curency then you own, i think i heard something like that. cuz if not then i clearly have to change a few things around.

getting real sick and tired of paying 50 euro (roughly $65) when i could get it for a stardard $50 somewhere else.

its hard enough getting over paying almost $100 for a console game.
    think it was writting in the tos. but it was only something i heard going around at some point, so that if you wanted to get in on it you had to get someone in the states to buy it send the code and transfer the money to him or something like that i can barely remember it

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

I only was able to finalize the install and boot it up, but fuck the title menus are AMAZING. I can't wait to play it tomorrow.

hugh_jazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By hugh_jazz

I got it on Steam, since it seemed to be out and it's still 40€ on either store. Now it's all downloaded and apparently it isn't released yet in Europe. What gives, y'all?

Avatar image for deactivated-5ff27cb4e1513
    deactivated-5ff27cb4e1513

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was thinking about this after reading the review AND THEN I SAW THIS THREAD. Now my wallet is quite unhappy with me. Thanks, @colourful_hippie.

zenmastah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hugh_jazz:
    It really does suck that games still get separate release dates in different regions.

hugh_jazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zenmastah: Nevermind that, I can wait, and got enough shit on my plate, but according to Steam, the game looked to be out. So fuck.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.