Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Resident Evil 4

Game » consists of 39 releases. Released Jan 11, 2005

Special agent Leon S. Kennedy travels to rural Spain to rescue the U.S. President's kidnapped daughter in Resident Evil's sixth canonical installment. It is notable for a lengthy development cycle which involved a complete overhaul of the series' established gameplay mechanics.

360 Randomly Shuts off During Play

Avatar image for everyones_a_critic
    Everyones_A_Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

So I'm working my way through the game trying to get the bottlecap achievement and have made my way to the very last shooting range. I've got all but one from game C and all of the ones from game D. The trouble is whenever the ganados pop up with the dynamite stick, my 360 just shuts off altogether. It happens literally every time and is irritating to say the least. I can play the rest of the game with no trouble but seeing 850/1000 is annoying as all Hell when you've put in the work on all the other games thus far. Has anyone else had this happen? I'm running the downloadable version off of an old white 360. I know that seems like it would be the problem right there but I can run all other games just fine. I've cleared my system cache, my cables are fine, I don't know what the fuck is wrong, I've even re-downloaded the game to no avail.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By Justin258

I've also played the game on an old white 360 and I did play that minigame but I've never had that problem.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.