Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Resident Evil 5

Game » consists of 38 releases. Released Mar 05, 2009

Resident Evil 5 follows series alum Chris Redfield as he journeys into West Africa with his new partner, Sheva Alomar, fighting Las Plagas-infested enemies called the Majini.

did this happen to anyone else at the end? (spoilers)

spiredcrescent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By spiredcrescent

ok so with the battle with wesker me and this other guy immediately pushed over the boulder and both got together before wesker even halfway made it back down the walk way, apparantly this skipped a cutscene where chris helps sheva across and one where wesker raises his huge arm to show his weakness when you both stand on the flat lil hill.  did this happen to anyone else?

Aurelito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By Aurelito

Yeah of course that's a part of the game and lets you to shoot him accurately.

spiredcrescent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By spiredcrescent

what i am saying is that me and my partner seemed to skip both of those cutscenes some how, and i dont mean we just hit the back button. they never happened, the dialogue happened during the chasing, but instead of doing his next move set, he became invulnerable and continued to twirl his arm around while chasing us, we later had to go back and fight him slowly allowing him to fight chris while sheva ran then pushing the boulder during the chase, instead of pushing it while he was chasing chris.  I wonder if anyone else had this strange problem

Wolswor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Wolswor

wow.  That was ridiculously incoherent.

the8bitNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By the8bitNacho

English speaking denizens should learn written English before they attempt to use it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.