Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Resident Evil 5

Game » consists of 38 releases. Released Mar 05, 2009

Resident Evil 5 follows series alum Chris Redfield as he journeys into West Africa with his new partner, Sheva Alomar, fighting Las Plagas-infested enemies called the Majini.

Problem with the new dlc

FrequentBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By FrequentBeast

potential spoilers...

I quit the mission once you head down into the basement area. It said it was saving and yet... I wasnt able to resume my game. I tried again re did it up until the point where you have to find the three cranks. I found two and then ran out of time.  So I quit again and, it said it was saving again, and yet still not resumable.

Am I missign something?

Deusoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Deusoma
    @FrequentBeast: 
     I'm pretty sure that the new DLC mini-campaigns don't save at all, you have to beat them in one sitting, though considering they're only supposed to be like, two or three hours long, that's almost reasonable.
    bed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 24

#3  Edited By bed

like deusoma said, it seems like they're designed to beat in one sitting, which isn't much to ask for considering the length. 

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#4  Edited By Yummylee
    @Deusoma:
    lol...I wish it was at least 2-3 hours long.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.