Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Resident Evil 5

Game » consists of 38 releases. Released Mar 05, 2009

Resident Evil 5 follows series alum Chris Redfield as he journeys into West Africa with his new partner, Sheva Alomar, fighting Las Plagas-infested enemies called the Majini.

RE5 Demo on xbox.com, should be on the 360 marketplace soon...

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By pause422

For anyone that cares, or didn't get to play the demo with a Japanese account earlier, the RE5 demo is out to download directly to your 360 on xbox.com. I checked the marketplace on the 360, its not up there yet, but I would imagine it will be up there very soon.

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2  Edited By kush

I haven't checked XBLM on the 360 again, but you can just download it through the website like me :) ...It's a much smaller size than I was expecting, just about 475MB.

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By pause422

Out for the 360 now. Yeah i was surprised it was on xbox.com like...an hour and a half earlier than on the console, heh. Glad it has online co-op though for a demo. It's alright fun, I'm just gonna rent it though still when it comes out, definitely not a buy. Still should be fun co-op.

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By RHCPfan24

Just downloaded it. Thanks :)

John

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By John

Dude wtf, it's downloading so effin' sloooooow. :(

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.