Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Resident Evil 5

Game » consists of 38 releases. Released Mar 05, 2009

Resident Evil 5 follows series alum Chris Redfield as he journeys into West Africa with his new partner, Sheva Alomar, fighting Las Plagas-infested enemies called the Majini.

RE5 Mercenaries

epgpx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By epgpx

Will it have online play? It should. We should be able to play against each other online.

clubsandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By clubsandwich

Don't think so, and I hope it doesn't.

Prime20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Prime20

I believe it will have online Co-op but as far as versus there doesnt need to be any IMo.

What would you do, you cant move while aiming? So it would either end up being some sort of quick draw game and the guy that shoots the fastest wins.

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By kush

There could be online co-op for a mode like this...they have hinted that there is something pretty special you get after beating the game and it could be another online mode.

Shasam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Shasam

An online co-op version of the mercenaries game would be awsome, a little like the Gears 2 Horde mode. I always like co-op more than competitive, I don't know what it is but I much prefer that style of play.

get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By get2sammyb

I'm calling DLC campaigns for this game. Finally play as Wesker and see his side of the RE5 story?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.