Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Resident Evil 5

Game » consists of 38 releases. Released Mar 05, 2009

Resident Evil 5 follows series alum Chris Redfield as he journeys into West Africa with his new partner, Sheva Alomar, fighting Las Plagas-infested enemies called the Majini.

Resident Evil 5 Untold Stories Bundle

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By JJOR64

With all the new DLC finally out for RE5, why not bundle everything together for one great price?  For a mere 960 MS Points, you can get the 2 episodes and the 2 costume packs together.  That's a pretty good deal I say.  I'm not sure if this is out on PSN, but it most likely will be.  Bought the DLC early?  Well, I guess you got shafted.  Good thing that I didn't get the DLC right away.  Hopefully I can finally get my S rank back in this game, but that means I have to get the multiplayer DLC to.      :(

Xbox LIVE Marketplace Link USA Link

breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By breadfan

Already got the two add on DLCs and one of the costume packs, but this is pretty good for those who have not. I've enjoyed all of Resident Evil 5's DLC as of late, however I still refuse to buy that multiplayer versus add on.  That does not seem fun at all.

beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 24

#3  Edited By beargirl1

already bought all the DLC and i believe they're well worth the money ^^. I actually don't find the multi player to be as bad as people said it was. sure, Wesker is incredibly unbalanced and can pretty much kill everyone with two hits or something, but it's still fun to play.

KABONG78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By KABONG78

My Mercinaries reunion says disc unreadable. is any one else have this problem?
    Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#5  Edited By Yummylee
    @AjayRaz said:
    "already bought all the DLC and i believe they're well worth the money ^^. I actually don't find the multi player to be as bad as people said it was. sure, Wesker is incredibly unbalanced and can pretty much kill everyone with two hits or something, but it's still fun to play. "

..why? I could never see the appeal of versus' mode, personally.
    Cheapoz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Cheapoz

I didn't buy it, but I'd appreciate a discount on a bundle without the costumes

psmgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By psmgamer

I just bought this last week just missing the Versus mode but thats alright. I was about to buy both DLC packs Lost in Nightmares and Desperate Escape but glad I waited out for this.

Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#8  Edited By Jeust

That's nice. I'll eventually buy it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.