Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Resident Evil 5

Game » consists of 38 releases. Released Mar 05, 2009

Resident Evil 5 follows series alum Chris Redfield as he journeys into West Africa with his new partner, Sheva Alomar, fighting Las Plagas-infested enemies called the Majini.

sheva

zidane33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By zidane33

sheva sucks i mean they really need to work on the ai, i was watching some vids and this capcom guy was shooting at zombies and she's simply staring at him not doing anything, and he had to go help her in like every 3 fucking seconds, so does anyone if they are dumbing down sheva for the demo like killzone 2 or will it be that sucky?

ZombieHunterOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By ZombieHunterOG
    zidane33 said:
    "sheva sucks i mean they really need to work on the ai, i was watching some vids and this capcom guy was shooting at zombies and she's simply staring at him not doing anything, and he had to go help her in like every 3 fucking seconds, so does anyone if they are dumbing down sheva for the demo like killzone 2 or will it be that sucky?"
    weird cause her ai looks fine to me 
    HazBazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By HazBazz

I think most of the gameplay they've shown of her hasn't been AI, but a second player, playing co-operativley

ZombieHunterOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By ZombieHunterOG
    HazBazz said:
    "I think most of the gameplay they've shown of her hasn't been AI, but a second player, playing co-operativley"
    oh ive seen those to im just saying ive seen vids with the ai controlled partner 2 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.