Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Resident Evil 6

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Oct 02, 2012

The technically eighth entry in the popular horror series features the return of leading protagonists Leon S. Kennedy and Chris Redfield, along with new character Jake Muller, to combat against the latest B.O.W. manufacturer Neo-Umbrella.

Early adopter impressions?

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#1  Edited By Yummylee

Along with everyone in Australia, my copy's just arrived as will (I assume) have plenty others across the UK. So anywhoo I wanted to create this thread just as means for people to sound off on how they're finding the game! Or hey, there's probably someone on here's who already completed the damn thing or something.

Just completed the Prologue and... well, it really is like something right out of Call of Duty. First-person perspective, tapping a button to drag your comrade out of a warzone... And, much like a lot of Leon's campaign I'm sure, everything was incredibly restrictive and linear. Sometimes you can run, sometimes you can't. A ridiculous amount of QTE's at that, and there's a part where a zombie begins attacking Leon because Leon ran out of ammo. But once the zombie's taken care of, and we see Leon nabbing his clip, suddenly your inventory is filled up with all kinds of shit! A magnum, shotgun, sniper, assault rifle... where the Hell did they come from and why didn't Leon opt to use one of his other weapons of destruction? I suppose it's implied he got it from the military jeep? Even thought we see no such thing.

In any case, it's situations like that where I suddenly have a new found appreciation for RE5. Even though that too had a very deliberately paced and highly scripted opening, it was still a heap more effective as you slowly walk through the town with nothing but contempt and mistrust being eyed your way from the villagers; kinda creepy. RE6 on the other hand actually opens with you piloting a helicopter and then crashing it into a skyscraper! I guess that's too be expected, though, given what we all know about the game and I shouldn't complain about what the game evidently is now. But still, its attempts at some high-octane Uncharted/Call of Duty style opening didn't impress so much. Anywhoo, from what I can gather you also won't be upgrading guns this time around and instead you buy Skills, which you can equip 3 at a time. Stuff like increased firearm power, defence, piercing damage and so forth. So there's that.

Heading into Leon's story now. Playing Veteran mode as Helena x).

jimmyfenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By jimmyfenix

what console are you on ? if xbox have you tried the other game modes like mercenaries?

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Yummylee

@jimmyfenix said:

what console are you on ? if xbox have you tried the other game modes like mercenaries?

PS3, and no you have to unlock Mercenaries. Though I can't guess whether that's between completing a campaign or all three. In any case your only options are to choose between the three main campaigns; Ada's is of course unlocked after you've completed the default three, that much I do know.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Yummylee

Wait, what?? Apparently you can just play the game with infinite ammo right from the outset @_@ Still, there's an appreciative amount of customisation when it comes to the lobby. You can of course set it to open, private ect. but there's also a playstyle setting, where you can decide whether you're playing just for the story, for points, for ''serious players'', for collecting emblems and so forth. So speaking for teaming with randoms, which lol no anyway, that's kinda neat.

That Agent Hunt thing is also an additional setting as well, which... huh, well OK then. Just really surprised that they hand you these options right at the beginning of your progress.

jimmyfenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jimmyfenix

yeah at least when teaming with randoms you dont get ammo stolen now lol -_- , thats kinda alright i guess

IBurningStar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By IBurningStar

Why is it that every time I learn something new about the game I find myself having less and less interest in it? I'm still going to play it, but I really don't know if I will enjoy it. Hell, I don't even know what my expectations are anymore.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49e9175da37
    deactivated-5e49e9175da37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

This game sounds in cuh redible.

I actually really like the opening of 5 for the villagers, I really like the sense of "you shouldn't be here" done in games. In most stealth games I feel like "yeah I'm sneaking in here so what" but the original Deus Ex I constantly felt like I was doing something ethically wrong by sneaking everywhere. Or the Pale Pass quest in Oblivion; real good sense of foreboding and "I shouldn't be here, this is going to be a problem".

razkazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#8  Edited By razkazz

Seriously, no weapon upgrades? Another of my favorite elements from 4 & 5 gone. Seems like they've dumbed down every single aspect of the game.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Yummylee

Still going through the demo portions of the game; zombies are fun to shoot, and playing on Veteran means that you're surprisingly fragile! Getting grabbed by a zombie can cut your health down to half size! But hey, I've long expressed interest in Leon's even after the demo; it's Chris' and Jake's I'm not so keen on digging into =/

I'm now certain that your AI partner is also completely independent this time around, and not to mention invincible, so the whole AI inventory management thing is gone which is no doubt great news for some. They're primarily here just to follow en route for the story's sake; they're still plenty capable, though, and Leon isn't afraid to do some running bulldog attacks on a zombie. Also everyone's a wrestler now apparently. I never would have guessed drop kicks were apart of the combat training in the Secret Service. But ah well... it's kinda goofy and even a little funny just to see Helena going psychopath on dem zambies.

Klei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By Klei

I always loved RE5, as much as 4, and never understood why people complained. They wanted to get rid of the tank controls.

And now, we have RE6. And now people like RE5 again. I'm not talking about you TC but gamers in general.

jimmyfenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jimmyfenix

@Yummylee: jakes campaign will be ok i hope but im not looking forward to chris's campaign but i guess we need to do all of them to get ada's campaign

razkazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By razkazz
    @Klei said:

I always loved RE5, as much as 4, and never understood why people complained. They wanted to get rid of the tank controls.

And now, we have RE6. And now people like RE5 again. I'm not talking about you TC but gamers in general.

I just played through RE5 for the first time solo (after completing it splitscreen co-op at launch and loving it) and I found Sheva to be a completely competent AI partner. I agree with everyone who thinks every RE game should be playable lone wolf style with no partner at all, but the amount of outrage over her is so overblown. And in my experience, a lot of the complaints regarding the tank controls came from people who were new to the series and couldn't understand why a third person shooter didn't play like Gears Of War. So, it's awesome that Capcom's catering to them instead of the actual fans.
    falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By falserelic

Sounds like the game turned out what I expected it to be, An adrenaline Rush.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Yummylee

This just in: Zombies still retain the ability to puke out acid. Going through a decent section in the subway; zombies were easy to avoid through the tracks, but then you've gotta manoeuvre through an actual train and it can feel pretty damn claustrophobic. Although part of that is down to the camera... and also having another character hogging up the space right there with you didn't help.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Yummylee

Also skinless dogs ahoy! Furthermore, their 'zombie tech' is brilliant. I threw an incendiary grenade into a pack and they just continued on slumbering towards me; once the fire quickly dissipated you could see their right through to the bones and other nasty business.

EDIT: OK, now there's one thing here that I can't stand, and that's how you can only shoot zombies once they've 'awoken'. Plenty of corpses just lying there that you can't shoot, even though you just know they're going to get up and start attacking, and it's lead to some incredibly cheap 'jump scares' or resulted in me unnecessarily taking damage.

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#16  Edited By Sackmanjones
    @Yummylee

Also skinless dogs ahoy! Furthermore, their 'zombie tech' is brilliant. I threw an incendiary grenade into a pack and they just continued on slumbering towards me; once the fire quickly dissipated you could see their right through to the bones and other nasty business.

EDIT: OK, now there's one thing here that I can't stand, and that's how you can only shoot zombies once they've 'awoken'. Plenty of corpses just lying there that you can't shoot, even though you just know they're going to get up and start attacking, and it's lead to some incredibly cheap 'jump scares' or resulted in me unnecessarily taking damage.

Sounds like you're warming up to it at least from Leon's side! Keep these coming! Amazon doesn't look like they are gonna send me my copy early =/

But from what I've played of the demo, totally agree about the last section. Dead space 2 really liked to scatter enemies "dead" on the ground to jump up but at least you could shoot them if you saw em early.

Any sign of Barry???
    Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Yummylee

@Sackmanjones said:

@Yummylee

Sounds like you're warming up to it at least from Leon's side! Keep these coming! Amazon doesn't look like they are gonna send me my copy early =/ But from what I've played of the demo, totally agree about the last section. Dead space 2 really liked to scatter enemies "dead" on the ground to jump up but at least you could shoot them if you saw em early. Any sign of Barry???

Oh absolutely. Besides that annoying niggle about the invincible jump scares waiting to happen, so far it's been... a very pleasant surprise. Soon as you head to the streets shit is fucked! Fires and chaos everywhere, people trying to stave off the hordes; I'm currently in the middle of trying to survive inside a gun store with three other survivors (possibly a callback to Outbreak? Since it's the same director and all), one of whom just so happens to be a cop who's, of course, going through his first day lol. The zombies can also mutate into these... I don't even know. They almost look like Tyrants, only they're not like 8ft tall. Plus the zombies barely react to my bullets; shooting them with the shotgun hardly has any effect... it's pretty rough over here lol

However the rest the game shapes up, I can at least confirm that Leon's campaign has some great scenarios in here

KillEm_Dafoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

#18  Edited By KillEm_Dafoe
    @Yummylee said:

I noticed this in the demo and it really irked me. I'll be getting the full game no matter what, hopefully Monday night, but the demo didn't impress me at all. I think the camera is utter garbage and that the game plays like shit. That said, it's Resident Evil and I need to see how it ends up.
    morningstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By morningstar

Sounds like another game I'll be picking up for cheap further down the line.

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Sackmanjones
    @OneKillWonder_: Try playing the demo a few more times if you still have it. It took me probably 2 trys to feel comfortable with the controls and 3 or 4 to "master" them for lack of a better word. The controls are complicated but they can give you some pretty damn good mobility.
    Barrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#21  Edited By Barrock

@OneKillWonder_ said:

@Yummylee said:

I noticed this in the demo and it really irked me. I'll be getting the full game no matter what, hopefully Monday night, but the demo didn't impress me at all. I think the camera is utter garbage and that the game plays like shit. That said, it's Resident Evil and I need to see how it ends up.

Yeah this drove me insane. "Yeah that's obviously going to attack me. *Shoots. Shoots. Shoots* Nothing eh? *Walks over* RAWR!!!! Oh shit!"

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Yummylee

Just finished the first chapter. It was fucking hectic as Hell as well... they thrown in some huge, tubby zombies in there along with everything else (Boomers, but without the explosion), while you and 4 other characters are cooped up in some tiny flat. It's... perhaps a little too chaotic frankly, but it was a great thrill to be barely hanging on as my ammo dwindles and I'm on my last bar of health.

EDIT: Huh, this is pretty neat. There's actually a ''Lone Wolf'' Skill that you can purchase (really cheap, like 100 points. By which i mean in-game points) which prohibits your AI partner from helping you.

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Sackmanjones
    @Yummylee said:

Just finished the first chapter. It was fucking hectic as Hell as well... they thrown in some huge, tubby zombies in there along with everything else (Boomers, but without the explosion), while you and 4 other characters are cooped up in some tiny flat. It's... perhaps a little too chaotic frankly, but it was a great thrill to be barely hanging on as my ammo dwindles and I'm on my last bar of health.

EDIT: Huh, this is pretty neat. There's actually a ''Lone Wolf'' Skill that you can purchase (really cheap, like 100 points. By which i mean in-game points) which prohibits your AI partner from helping you.

That is really interesting? I'm curious as to how that works, wonder if they just make the A.I stand way behind you and not shoot. Any other interesting upgrades?
    Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Yummylee

@Sackmanjones said:

@Yummylee said:

That is really interesting? I'm curious as to how that works, wonder if they just make the A.I stand way behind you and not shoot. Any other interesting upgrades?

So far it's mostly a lot of predictable upgrades; damage reduction, recoil ect. But there's a lot of hidden skills so who knows what else they've got tucked away in there.

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Sackmanjones
    @Yummylee: Cool, Ive read there are quite a bit of unlocks as well. A certain costume of Leon's has me really excited. 

I've been patrolling a gaf thread about the game and from what I can tell there is a pretty good consensus on the game and each campagin. 
     1. Most people agree Leon's was the best, if only for nostalgia reasons. 
    2. Chris's starts the weakest but turns into something great gameplaywise and storywise down the line 
    3. Jake's sounds like it's really to the persons taste, some enjoy it a lot, some don't.
    4. Ada's campaign is like the "answer thread" and is a really nice addition to an already meaty game. 

Even if one campaign is good that is the length of most modern games by itself which is pretty awesome.
    Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Yummylee

@Sackmanjones said:

@Yummylee: Cool, Ive read there are quite a bit of unlocks as well. A certain costume of Leon's has me really excited. I've been patrolling a gaf thread about the game and from what I can tell there is a pretty good consensus on the game and each campagin. 1. Most people agree Leon's was the best, if only for nostalgia reasons. 2. Chris's starts the weakest but turns into something great gameplaywise and storywise down the line 3. Jake's sounds like it's really to the persons taste, some enjoy it a lot, some don't.4. Ada's campaign is like the "answer thread" and is a really nice addition to an already meaty game. Even if one campaign is good that is the length of most modern games by itself which is pretty awesome.

That sounds like what I'd expect. Chris' looks like it'll be worst to play, but damn it all if I'm not super interested in his story! And so far Leon's has been pretty alright; currently in a graveyard, it's dark, it's raining and lightning is flashing through the sky - it's a great atmosphere and this is already starting to look like a step up from anything to do with RE5. So far anyway... I have a sneaking suspicion that my enthusiasm will die down rapidly once they head to China.

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Sackmanjones
    @Yummylee said:

@Sackmanjones said:

@Yummylee: Cool, Ive read there are quite a bit of unlocks as well. A certain costume of Leon's has me really excited. I've been patrolling a gaf thread about the game and from what I can tell there is a pretty good consensus on the game and each campagin. 1. Most people agree Leon's was the best, if only for nostalgia reasons. 2. Chris's starts the weakest but turns into something great gameplaywise and storywise down the line 3. Jake's sounds like it's really to the persons taste, some enjoy it a lot, some don't.4. Ada's campaign is like the "answer thread" and is a really nice addition to an already meaty game. Even if one campaign is good that is the length of most modern games by itself which is pretty awesome.

That sounds like what I'd expect. Chris' looks like it'll be worst to play, but damn it all if I'm not super interested in his story! And so far Leon's has been pretty alright; currently in a graveyard, it's dark, it's raining and lightning is flashing through the sky - it's a great atmosphere and this is already starting to look like a step up from anything to do with RE5. So far anyway... I have a sneaking suspicion that my enthusiasm will die down rapidly once they head to China.

Maybe Barry's in China.... 

Also people seemed to enjoy Leons ending but I've seen a number of people call out his chapter 3 so watch out for that one!
    Avatar image for colourful_hippie
    colourful_hippie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By colourful_hippie

Well that just killed most of my interest for the game.

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Sackmanjones

Also meant to ask how the veteran difficulty is? I was planning on playing that from the start as well.

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

#30  Edited By StarvingGamer

So without the ability to upgrade guns and the addition of skills, does the game feel more or less customizable? Has this reduced the amount of stuff there is to search for/collect?

Barrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Barrock

@StarvingGamer said:

So without the ability to upgrade guns and the addition of skills, does the game feel more or less customizable? Has this reduced the amount of stuff there is to search for/collect?

They got rid of the ability to upgrade guns? What the fuck.

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Sackmanjones
    @Barrock

@StarvingGamer said:

You upgrade each separate character now
    razkazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By razkazz
    @Sackmanjones said:

@Barrock

@StarvingGamer said:

It's not really upgrading their stats though, just applying different abilities purchased with skill points right? Similar to the Darkness II I'm guessing. Doesn't sound as rewarding as the weapon upgrades system but I've enjoyed ability systems in other games so I guess it's something.

Also, @Yummylee: I've gotta know, are there still creepy readable documents in the environments?
    Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Yummylee

@Sackmanjones said:

Also meant to ask how the veteran difficulty is? I was planning on playing that from the start as well.

It's bloody tough! I definitely recommend people should play on Veteran straight from the start; my experience thus far has been a lot of barely hanging on, with every battle usually requiring all of my ammo and healing supplies. I just got done with another great scenario in the Cathedral against this Gas zombie thing. Because there's also a bunch of people in there, they're all dynamically trying to run away or shoot the thing. However, the Gas zombie also turns other people into zombies, so it's continually forcing upon you more enemies to worry about.

@StarvingGamer said:

The game itself has a wealth of customisation. Like I said, there's the option to play with unlimited ammo if you're just in this for the story or for a lot of manic chaos, but otherwise the game can have a healthy challenge to it. And there's still plenty of stuff to find; those blue emblems are around and there's skill points to collect. I can't currently say whether there's now more or less customisation for your character overall, though the substantial list of 'skills' available suggests that there's most likely a myriad of ways to spec the way you want to play.

You can also switch up your skills mid-game as well, so it affords you the opportunity to tweak around with them to see what fits you the best and for what specific situations. I imagine these skills will play the most part in the Mercenaries mode. Oh, and the multiplayer stuff I guess...

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Yummylee

@razkazz said:

@Sackmanjones said:

@Barrock

@StarvingGamer said:

It's not really upgrading their stats though, just applying different abilities purchased with skill points right?

Yeah, you're just assigning upgrades, not increasing Helena's agility or Leon's cooking skill :P

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Sackmanjones
    @Yummylee man I bet Leon could cook one hell of a steak though!

Anyway veteran sounds exactly how I like my Resident evil. Will definitely start there.
    Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Yummylee

Oh also, zombies can use guns... which is kinda hilarious. Not very efficiently of course; they just kinda sway the gun about while holding the trigger.

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#38  Edited By ArbitraryWater

@Yummylee: Well, you've been helpful in at least convincing me that the game isn't a complete trainwreck, but I'm still going to hold off until it's cheaper. I'll especially be interested when you reach Chris or Jake's chapter and if that changes your opinion.

ShadyPingu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By ShadyPingu

Cannot describe how bummed I am that you can't buy and upgrade weapons.

Bocam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#40  Edited By Bocam

Can you start one campaign and then switch to another?

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Sackmanjones
    @Bocam

I don't have the game but from what I've read and seen you're open to tackle the three campaigns anyway you choose. Could be wrong though.
    BrittonPeele

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

#42  Edited By BrittonPeele

@Sackmanjones said:

@Bocam

I don't have the game but from what I've read and seen you're open to tackle the three campaigns anyway you choose. Could be wrong though.

This is true.

Also, Mercenaries is available as soon as you finish the Prologue (or possibly chapter 1. It's really early, in any case). Infinite Ammo is not (there's just an option to enable or disable it, for people playing with you online who do have it unlocked).

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Yummylee

@Bocam said:

Yeah, you can dive inbetween each one as you please.

Also I was wrong earlier, Mercenaries is actually unlocked from the get-go. Though only Leon, Chris and Jake are playable. Curious to find out whether you unlock more characters via the mode itself, or from the campaign - if not both.

@Sargus said:

@Sackmanjones said:

@Bocam

This is true.

Also, Mercenaries is available as soon as you finish the Prologue (or possibly chapter 1. It's really early, in any case). Infinite Ammo is not (there's just an option to enable or disable it, for people playing with you online who do have it unlocked).

Aha, alrighty then. My mistake.

Fawkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Fawkes

Is there an accuracy skill? Or "stability" or something, that makes the laser sight float around less? It seemed pretty bad in Chris's section of the demo.

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

#45  Edited By StarvingGamer

@Yummylee: Thanks for the detailed reply. I was really worried for a moment there but I think I'll be ok.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Yummylee

@Fawkes said:

Is there an accuracy skill? Or "stability" or something, that makes the laser sight float around less? It seemed pretty bad in Chris's section of the demo.

Yeah, there are. It's one of the cheapest skills you can buy, plus there are different tiers as well. Though the later stages cost significantly more of course.

jimmyfenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By jimmyfenix

thanks man for the info of this game. it may have problems but im looking forward to playing re 6 :)

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Yummylee

Decided to give Chris' a go, just to get a better 'feel' for the J'avo combat and see if it's still as terrible as it is in the demos.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Yummylee

Annnnd yeah, Chris' is still pretty bad. The camera is just... ugh. Far too close to the character and so far there's been a lot of droll corridor crawling; considering that you're apart of like a 5 man team, it's all a bloody mess. The cover system continues to be a complete travesty at that. The opening when Chris is being pestered by a news reporter was kinda funny at least.

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Sackmanjones
    @Yummylee said:

Annnnd yeah, Chris' is still pretty bad. The camera is just... ugh. Far too close to the character and so far there's been a lot of droll corridor crawling; considering that you're apart of like a 5 man team, it's all a bloody mess. The cover system continues to be a complete travesty at that. The opening when Chris is being pestered by a news reporter was kinda funny at least.

Sounds like around end chapter 2, start of Chapter 3 is when Chris's picks up but I can't say since I don't have the game! 

However, I did find this list from someone who has beaten the game and has pieced this together has the true chronologically order of the story. Not sure if I'll do this myself but I just wanted to throw it out there.

Prelude Chapter 
    Chris Chapter 1 
    Chris Chapter 2 
    Jake Chapter 1 
    Jake Chapter 2 
    Leon  Chapter 1 
    Leon  Chapter 2 
    Leon  Chapter 3 
    Jake  Chapter  3 
    Chris  Chapter 3 
    Jake  Chapter 4  
    Leon  Chapter 4
    Chris  Chapter 4 
    Jake Chapter 5 
    Chris Chapter 5 
    Leon Chapter 5 
    And then the 4th campaign.  

I guess he figured this out because apparently the cutscenes of all the the campaigns line up in chronological order in the cutscene viewer

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.