Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Resident Evil 6

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Oct 02, 2012

The technically eighth entry in the popular horror series features the return of leading protagonists Leon S. Kennedy and Chris Redfield, along with new character Jake Muller, to combat against the latest B.O.W. manufacturer Neo-Umbrella.

I don't get the internet on RE6.

Klei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Klei

I don't get why people are getting so emotional over this game. I'm reading comments on the internets and people are like, batshit crazy about how this game turned to be. Now, RE is considered a super huge series, but back in the days, no one liked it. And I'm going to stand my ground on this. I remember trying to convince everybody to play with me, but no one liked it.

Very few could bear its bad controls, bad storyline, bad everything except its relatively cool setting. And then came RE2. It basically was RE1 done right with more action. And then came along RE3, with its assault rifles, ammo crafting mechanics and merc modes. Nobody liked it, because of the Nemesis.

I'm not going to comment on Code Veronica. It sucks.

And then came REmake, which was RE1 done right once again. RE0 came out and I never could bear to control two characters on one gamepad. I remember people saying it needed to be co-op.

RE4 came out shortly afterwards and perfected the... third person shooter. That's why we loved RE4. It's fucking gunplay. You spend 80% of this game shooting people in various zones of their bodies and then doing supplex moves on them.

RE5 releases, and people bitch about how its racist, how Chris' muscles are too big, how Sheva is stupid, blah blah blah. And the tank controls. You guys didn't like tank controls. Yet, I clocked around 110 hours in this game. I just loved it. I loved to play co-op, the AI partner was damn fine for me because I didn't give my health items to a fucking AI, unlike so many players. I even bought it back on a steam sale, a week ago. God damn this game looks gorgeous.

We showed the world we bought 16 M units of Call of Duties yearly. That we loved Batman. That we love QTE's and God of War. We showed the world we loved Battlefield and jets and assault rifles and shit. We showed the world we liked action games and proved it would sell a shit ton better than old-ass horror games. We made this.

RE6 releases. Four fucking campaigns to honor each of RE's strengths. Nearly 7 hours long each. Liberty of movement. Co-op. Merc mode. Agent mode. Zombies. Infected. And yet Brad and the internet cries.

I don't get humans. It's like trying to please an abusive, princessy girlfriend who keeps screaming at everything.

WarlordPayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By WarlordPayne

I don't care how long and feature rich a game is when it plays like shit.

I never played RE0 and I hated Code: Veronica but I've liked or loved every other one. I couldn't even stand RE6 long enough to get through the demo. I finished Chris' portion, started Jake's and quit part way through, then started Leon's and turned it off in disgust before I had finished it and deleted the demo. And I loved RE5.

RE_Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By RE_Player1

Every core numbered Resident Evil has it's divisive aspects but they all have their own merits. RE6 just seems like a muddled mess and if this was a spin off, like Operation Raccoon City, the outrage wouldn't be nearly as huge.

Klei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Klei

@WarlordPayne said:

It plays fine. You run, you shoot, you collect items. Do you have one hand and a hook? I knew a guy like this. We called him Steel Clicka'. 'Was a mean motherfucker at FPS games.

MiniPato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MiniPato

You know what the difference between RE6, Call of Duty, Battlefield, and God of War are? Call of Duty, Battefield, and God of War are all their own individual games. RE6 is trying to be all 3 games at once whilst trying to be like past RE games.

It's better to do a few things well rather than all things poorly.

FlarePhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By FlarePhoenix

TL;DR: WAHH!!!! People are complaining about a game I like! People should stop being such meanies, and how DARE they like games that I don't. Everyone should just conform to my opinion!

Seriously dude, it's called an opinion. Some people aren't going to like a game that you like. I really enjoyed Final Fantasy 13, which a lot of people did not, but I didn't go onto a forum and cry like a little baby about it. I just said "well their opinion doesn't affect my enjoyment of the game, and I can even see some of the point they are making". If you can't handle opinions, you might want to consider disconnecting your Internet service because you'll be coming across them a lot here.

Klei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Klei

@FlarePhoenix said:

TL;DR: WAHH!!!! People are complaining about a game I like! People should stop being such meanies, and how DARE they like games that I don't. Everyone should just conform to my opinion!

Seriously dude, it's called an opinion. Some people aren't going to like a game that you like. I really enjoyed Final Fantasy 13, which a lot of people did not, but I didn't go onto a forum and cry like a little baby about it. I just said "well their opinion doesn't affect my enjoyment of the game, and I can even see some of the point they are making". If you can't handle opinions, you might want to consider disconnecting your Internet service because you'll be coming across them a lot here.

Too long, didn't read. But I think you think I bitch. I'm not. I'm just portraying the internets. Read it next time.

RE_Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By RE_Player1

@Klei said:

@WarlordPayne said:

It plays fine. You run, you shoot, you collect items. Do you have one hand and a hook? I knew a guy like this. We called him Steel Clicka'. 'Was a mean motherfucker at FPS games.

Fuck you can run, shoot and collect items?!?!?! GOTY here. Seriously you sound like that Fable The Journey ad.

iamjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By iamjohn

@Klei said:

@WarlordPayne said:

Translation: MY OPINION IS CORRECT AND EVERYONE ELSE IS JUST STUPID AND WHINY AND NEEDS TO SHUT UP AND YOU SHOULD ALL LISTEN TO ME BECAUSE I KNOW BETTER THAN ALL OF YOU. DID I MENTION HOW RIGHT I AM ALREADY?

FlarePhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By FlarePhoenix

@Klei said:

@FlarePhoenix said:

Too long, didn't read. But I think you think I bitch. I'm not. I'm just portraying the internets. Read it next time.

Yes, I agree you're portraying the internet pretty well. Well, at least the obnoxiously loud portion of it, that acts like someone just shot their puppy when someone does something they don't like.

Dimsey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 118

#11  Edited By Dimsey

I'm not the biggest RE fan in the world. I missed the first few games. Played four. Thought it was just okay.

Loved five. And I've been enjoying the heck out of six. A lot of the complaints seem trivial.

Camera issues? No worse than any other average third person shooter.

Quick time events? Perhaps too many, but as far as QTEs go they're pretty good at least.

I dunno. Not gonna say it's the greatest game ever, cause it ain't - but at worst it's average and people are treating it like a flaming pile of crap and I don't see it.

But then I'm the guy that liked Operation Raccoon City so what do I know I guess?

Turbyne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Turbyne

Theres a difference between a game being criticized and more than a handful of journalists straight up telling people not to purchase the game. I respect everyone's opinion but it seems like a lot of these reviewers don't know how to play the damn game. Theres a lot more than the shooting, and you aren't supposed to melee everything either. It's like people picking up Devil May Cry or something, not getting the combo system and fucking crying just because they find the game monotonous.

I picked the game up today, plays extremely similar to RE4 and RE5, you shoot people in the face and perform wrestling moves.

Heck, I even started on Chris' campaign and I like it a lot. Game has a lot to the combat, the dodging, the stamina bar and special moves, etc.

Also, if you haven't played the full game get the fuck out of this section of the forums. Seriously.

deathbyyeti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By deathbyyeti

What I dont understand is the cryiong aout the controls and QTEs

People have been complaining about the controls but I think they are an improvement over RE5 and 4. The controls seem comparable to modern third person shooters with that dive and dodge mechanic included.

Every other game has QTE moments and people just blow it off but as soon as Resident Evil does it again they say no

RE_Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By RE_Player1

@Dimsey said:

But then I'm the guy that liked Operation Raccoon City so what do I know I guess?

By saying that it shows you know nothing.

WarlordPayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By WarlordPayne

@Klei said:

@WarlordPayne said:

It plays fine.

No, it doesn't. The camera is way too close, the character movement is weird, the melee is terrible, the aiming is bad, the cover mechanic is bad, the menus are fucking horrible and that's not even getting into level design or the enemies.

FlarePhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By FlarePhoenix

@Dimsey said:

I'm not the biggest RE fan in the world. I missed the first few games. Played four. Thought it was just okay.

Loved five. And I've been enjoying the heck out of six. A lot of the complaints seem trivial.

Camera issues? No worse than any other average third person shooter.

Quick time events? Perhaps too many, but as far as QTEs go they're pretty good at least.

I dunno. Not gonna say it's the greatest game ever, cause it ain't - but at worst it's average and people are treating it like a flaming pile of crap and I don't see it.

Nothing wrong with liking a game that not many people do. Just as long as you don't go on the Internet and shout at everyone because of it :P. I have to wonder if these people believe if they're aggressive enough other people will be like "woah, he's really passionate about this; my opinion has instantly changed for no reasonable explanation".

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#17  Edited By Sackmanjones

Oh god. I'm getting mass effect 3 thread flashbacks. This game is gonna be jus like tar isn't it? Ohhhh well I guess I can go trough that again.

I'm gonna play the game, hopefully I enjoy it.

SlashDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By SlashDance

@Klei said:

Four fucking campaigns to honor each of RE's strengths. Nearly 7 hours long each. Liberty of movement. Co-op. Merc mode. Agent mode. Zombies. Infected.

RE6 is a great game on paper. It just plays like shit.

JoeBigfoot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#19  Edited By JoeBigfoot
    Petiew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Petiew

From the Quick Look it seemed like one of those situations where people do not like the game for some simple and legitimate reasons, but then over exaggerate very miniscule points to add weight to their argument.
    Brad complaining about the dog biting him when he ran over to kick it instead of him being invincible, not being told how to roll, etc don't make the game a steaming hot pile of garbage like they seem to be acting.

The game looks like it has faults, but I feel like little problems are being over exaggerated.

mtcantor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#21  Edited By mtcantor

I think, what it really comes down to, is that most RE fans really just want more RE4, and they keep getting disappointed by poor design decisions.

Cloudenvy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Cloudenvy

@Sackmanjones said:

Oh god. I'm getting mass effect 3 thread flashbacks. This game is gonna be jus like tar isn't it?

That sounds like the best possible outcome!

Klei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Klei

@msavo said:

@Klei said:

@WarlordPayne said:

Fuck you can run, shoot and collect items?!?!?! GOTY here. Seriously you sound like that Fable The Journey ad.

Dude. I was trying to make you giggle with my stupid comment. Don't take it too seriously.

RE_Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By RE_Player1

@Klei said:

@msavo said:

@Klei said:

@WarlordPayne said:

Dude. I was trying to make you giggle with my stupid comment. Don't take it too seriously.

I didn't.

Nottle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Nottle

@Petiew said:

From the Quick Look it seemed like one of those situations where people do not like the game for some simple and legitimate reasons, but then over exaggerate very miniscule points to add weight to their argument. Brad complaining about the dog biting him when he ran over to kick it instead of him being invincible, not being told how to roll, etc don't make the game a steaming hot pile of garbage like they seem to be acting. The game looks like it has faults, but I feel like little problems are being over exaggerated.

I was able to figure out the roll while playing the demo. Somehow it took Brad like 12 hours.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#26  Edited By musubi

@Nottle said:

@Petiew said:

From the Quick Look it seemed like one of those situations where people do not like the game for some simple and legitimate reasons, but then over exaggerate very miniscule points to add weight to their argument. Brad complaining about the dog biting him when he ran over to kick it instead of him being invincible, not being told how to roll, etc don't make the game a steaming hot pile of garbage like they seem to be acting. The game looks like it has faults, but I feel like little problems are being over exaggerated.

I was able to figure out the roll while playing the demo. Somehow it took Brad like 12 hours.

Yeah, I don't understand that either.... it plainly tells you in the controls what the roll is.

DoctorDanger99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By DoctorDanger99

@Klei: you said it,gamers are abusive angry girlfriends who are never happy. can you even remember the last time there was a game that was just amazingly praised? skyrim had game breaking bugs,fuck bethesda!borderlands 2 has no gore!boycott it!other M sucks so bad! fuck nintendo!mass effect 3 was great until the last five minutes!worst game ever made!

gamers are never happy.ever about anything.and if they are then they are lying fanboys.for example. i really enjoyed operation raccoon city.sure it was far from perfect but i played the hell outta it. yet apparently im a DUMBASS because it's one of the worst games ever made.

The_Nubster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#28  Edited By The_Nubster

@Petiew said:

Brad said several times that his problems come from the very core of the game not performing as it should be, and all of the other problems are related to that. getting hit by off-screen RPGs, no character indication of low health, enemies having invincible frames, instant-kill moves straight-up missing, scarcity of ammo that compounds clumsy melee combat, the game not having a functional pause menu, bad framerate; this was all shown in the Quick Look. I can only imagine what kind of clusterfuck is happening outside of those 30 minutes of gameplay. It looks like a hot mess, quite simply.

Avatar image for warlockengineermoredakka
    WarlockEngineerMoreDakka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Klei said:

@FlarePhoenix said:

you think I bitch. I'm not. I'm just portraying the internets.

The Internets are a negative beast by nature- so to portray the internets is to bitch by default. ;)

razkazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#30  Edited By razkazz

You make a lot of good points Klei, but it seems trying to please everyone is what led to RE6 purportedly becoming a mish-mashed frankenstein generic copycat of a modern action game. At least, according to the reviews. I still plan to buy it and play through it before I judge it myself. 

One of the problems is that the internet is not an accurate representation of what the fans think. Those of us who enjoyed RE5 were busy playing it while everyone who didn't assaulted the internet with endless complaints. It's sad that Capcom can't just make the Resident Evil game they want and have faith that it will be a good product. But if they have to bow to others demands they should send out a survey and find out what the fans really think, rather than just listening to whoever's loudest. 

It seems Capcom isn't making this game for the fans anymore anwyay though. The impression I get is that they poured a ton of resources into it and checked a bunch of  items off of a checklist in order to appeal to everyone who picked up all the blockbuster titles you mentioned and get the largest return on their investment. Quality products are usually not created through that method, but like I said I still have to play it.

Also, Code Veronica's always been one of my favorites. Playing it on Dreamcast before my friends could may have contributed to that somewhat but regardless I think it's a great entry and totally deserving of a numbered title.

DeShawn2ks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By DeShawn2ks

@Klei: You shouldn't try to figure these people out you will just make yourself even more upset. Myself I don't get anything on the internet so I still in my nice little safe zones like Giantbomb. It seems pretty safe here. Don't know why people act the way they do. I am really liking the game so far but you don't see me going crazy because of someone else's opinion. I think there are some unnecessary QTE, melee feels over powered at times and I feel some systems need to be explained but I don't think the game is hot garbage. I know people feel differently but ehh oh well I am still enjoying the game in my own little bubble.

stryker1121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By stryker1121

@Klei said:

I don't get why people are getting so emotional over this game. I'm reading comments on the internets and people are like, batshit crazy about how this game turned to be. Now, RE is considered a super huge series, but back in the days, no one liked it. And I'm going to stand my ground on this. I remember trying to convince everybody to play with me, but no one liked it.

Very few could bear its bad controls, bad storyline, bad everything except its relatively cool setting. And then came RE2. It basically was RE1 done right with more action. And then came along RE3, with its assault rifles, ammo crafting mechanics and merc modes. Nobody liked it, because of the Nemesis.

And then came REmake, which was RE1 done right once again. RE0 came out and I never could bear to control two characters on one gamepad. I remember people saying it needed to be co-op.

RE4 came out shortly afterwards and perfected the... third person shooter. That's why we loved RE4. It's fucking gunplay. You spend 80% of this game shooting people in various zones of their bodies and then doing supplex moves on them.

RE5 releases, and people bitch about how its racist, how Chris' muscles are too big, how Sheva is stupid, blah blah blah. And the tank controls. You guys didn't like tank controls. Yet, I clocked around 110 hours in this game. I just loved it. I loved to play co-op, the AI partner was damn fine for me because I didn't give my health items to a fucking AI, unlike so many players. I even bought it back on a steam sale, a week ago. God damn this game looks gorgeous.

We showed the world we bought 16 M units of Call of Duties yearly. That we loved Batman. That we love QTE's and God of War. We showed the world we loved Battlefield and jets and assault rifles and shit. We showed the world we liked action games and proved it would sell a shit ton better than old-ass horror games. We made this.

RE6 releases. Four fucking campaigns to honor each of RE's strengths. Nearly 7 hours long each. Liberty of movement. Co-op. Merc mode. Agent mode. Zombies. Infected. And yet Brad and the internet cries.

I don't get humans. It's like trying to please an abusive, princessy girlfriend who keeps screaming at everything.

This is the game Capcom thinks everyone wants - something that apes CoD,Gears, etc while still retaining some semblance of RE's past. To me, it looks like a mess, and no I have not played the demo, but I did play through damn near all of RE5 (up to the ship) and the warning signs of what 6 has become were there for me.

RE4 was the pinnacle of the series- sure there was loads of shooting and some QTE's, but the shooting was mixed with a tense atmosphere missing from 5 (and seemingly 6), and the QTEs actually blended nicely with the gameplay. RE6 seems like something focus grouped to death and Capcom's paying for it w/ INternet rage. It's not as complicated as you're making it- if something stinks it's probably shit. If you like RE6, more power to you, but I have no interest in supporting Capcom's direction with the series. That makes me a thoughtful consumer, not some crybaby Internet diva.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#33  Edited By Yummylee

lol... I'm not going to bother. RE6 isn't a very good game, get over it.

Avatar image for warlockengineermoredakka
    WarlockEngineerMoreDakka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@msavo said:

@Dimsey said:

By saying that it shows you know nothing.

No no- its not that he knows nothing. Its either that he's naive and inexperienced, or very very forgiving. :D

(Hopefully the latter >_> )

TruthTellah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#35  Edited By TruthTellah

@Petiew said:

Yeah, it is sort of that situation where a lot of the game isn't good, like a mediocre shooter that even stumbles a bit at being mediocre, but it's such a big game that had so much hype around it that people -have- to harp on those things a bit more. It's like hiring a guy with high selling points on his resume only to find that he's horribly under-prepared for the job. If you had hired a rookie, you'd be disappointed, but only a little bit. With hopes for something more, though, you're just left feeling cheated and angry, and even more average flaws garner more emphasis to reflect that level of disappointment.

A big game is just gonna either garner exaggerated praise or exaggerated disdain, and sometimes a good mix of both.

sasnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By sasnake

@Klei said:

Its called bandwagons and 2 bad reviews out of 20

jmfinamore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By jmfinamore

@WarlordPayne said:

No, it doesn't. The camera is way too close, the character movement is weird, the melee is terrible, the aiming is bad, the cover mechanic is bad, the menus are fucking horrible and that's not even getting into level design or the enemies.

This is pretty much what I said about 5 (and even 4 to an extent), which is why I never understood why people liked that game, oddly enough. So it's interesting to see people criticize 6 for these things to me.

DeShawn2ks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By DeShawn2ks

@The_Nubster said:

@Petiew said:

Brad said several times that his problems come from the very core of the game not performing as it should be, and all of the other problems are related to that. getting hit by off-screen RPGs, no character indication of low health, enemies having invincible frames, instant-kill moves straight-up missing, scarcity of ammo that compounds clumsy melee combat, the game not having a functional pause menu, bad framerate; this was all shown in the Quick Look. I can only imagine what kind of clusterfuck is happening outside of those 30 minutes of gameplay. It looks like a hot mess, quite simply.

I don't know about a few of those things but I swear my character would hold his side and act hurt when his health was low. I have had plenty of ammo due to the melee (I feel this is over powered though). I need to watch the quick look to see what his beef is about the pause menu because I have one. If you have online on I now you can't pause in game. Not the greatest game but not a hot mess by any means what I played so far in my opinion. My opinion can change once I get to those other campaigns though.

Rafaelfc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Rafaelfc

It's interesting to see that at Capcom fighting games are getting more and more niche and cater specifically to the EVO crowd, and their action titles are just trying to go for the blockbuster numbers instead of appealing to their core audience...

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Yummylee

@DeShawn2ks said:

@The_Nubster said:

@Petiew said:

I don't know about a few of those things but I swear my character would hold his side and act hurt when his health was low.

No, that's when your combat gauge (stamina, basically) has run out.

DeShawn2ks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By DeShawn2ks

@Yummylee: Well shit I thought that was happening because my health was low. He is right about that one that does suck.

JasonR86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#42  Edited By JasonR86

@Klei:

I'm not sure I totally get you or your memory dude. RE has always been a huge series from the get go. That's why there have been so many main games and spin offs. That love for the series is why people freak out about each new installment.

Avatar image for shivermetimbers
    shivermetimbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#43  Edited By shivermetimbers

@Yummylee said:

lol... I'm not going to bother. RE6 isn't a very good game, get over it.

Agreed with this gentlemen. Why can't we love games by admitting that they have faults? They aren't perfect and we shouldn't be justifying everything they do.

razkazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#44  Edited By razkazz
    @HarlequinRiot said:

@WarlordPayne said:

This is pretty much what I said about 5 (and even 4 to an extent), which is why I never understood why people liked that game, oddly enough. So it's interesting to see people criticize 6 for these things to me.

From the demo at least, the camera is much closer and the aiming is way looser. Apparently the aiming can be upgraded with skill points, but from what I played the controls weren't nearly as tight as 4 & 5.
    Grissefar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Grissefar

@Klei said:

Ha ! Ha ! That's pretty funny, man. To me, that game sucks a giant dick, but surely that shouldn't stop you from loving it, right? Ha ! Ha ! Don't think so hard about what others think - especially on the internet.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Yummylee

@Demoskinos said:

@Nottle said:

@Petiew said:

Yeah, I don't understand that either.... it plainly tells you in the controls what the roll is.

Even I have to agree with this. Going 10 hours before he realised he could roll is just ridiculous and I too got most of the mechanics nailed down just by playing through the demo. But it's also like Patrick said; even when the game works, it's still not especially good.

hockeymask27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#47  Edited By hockeymask27

@Petiew said:

I had the same feeling throughout the quicklook. I liked the demo and loved RE4 I admit five wasn't my cup of tea but I don't know I think im going to give it a shot.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#48  Edited By musubi

@Yummylee: Been enjoying it so far so. Hey.

Avatar image for mariachimacabre
    MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#49  Edited By MariachiMacabre

The game is garbage, plain and simple. Maybe if it weren't a Resident Evil or even a numbered RE game people would be more forgiving but it has the pedigree of a much loved series on it's shoulders and it fails to live up to that pedigree.

damodar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By damodar

I'm a little confused by the whole thing, because I thought RE5 was pretty terrible anyway.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.