Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Resident Evil 6

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Oct 02, 2012

The technically eighth entry in the popular horror series features the return of leading protagonists Leon S. Kennedy and Chris Redfield, along with new character Jake Muller, to combat against the latest B.O.W. manufacturer Neo-Umbrella.

Will you play Leon's story in coop or single player?

• 51 results
    AngelN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#51  Edited By AngelN7

@Yummylee said:

@N7 said:

Resident Evil 5 was so stupid to play alone it wasn't even funny. "Sheva, I'm dying! Help me!" "Okay!" *Breaks crates half way across the map* So I will play it co-op.

Sheva was finnnnnnnnnne. Just stick her with a machine gun and Sniper Rifle and she was like your guardian angel. Except on PRO mode, though; fuck that noise.

THIS Christ I never had problems with Sheva just give her a few herbs and Sniper Rifle done you'll never have to worry about her.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.