Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Resident Evil 7 biohazard

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Jan 24, 2017

Six years after the events of Resident Evil 6, newcomer Ethan receives a message from his presumed dead wife to reunite with her at the residence of the reclusive Baker family. The game features a first-person view and a return to traditional Survival Horror mechanics.

Banned Footage Vol. 1 Discussion

AcidBrandon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

So I just finished a good portion of the new dlc for RE7 which is unfortunately only available for PS4 owners at the moment and will be available to everyone FEB. 21st. And I must say that it is a pretty solid dlc pack. I haven't spent too much time with Ethan Must Die, but I have finished the Bedroom and both versions of Nightmare and thoroughly enjoyed my time with them. What do you duders think?

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

I just purchased the season pass because I loved the base game so much. I can't say I've played much except a few rounds of Ethan must Die but it seems like a decent amount of content and from what I hear it's all at least decent to great.

DonutFever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 35

Haven't played Ethan Must Die, don't know what it is. Nightmare and Bedroom are good though.

Bedroom is like the puzzle room content from the main game, but it's nowhere near as good as the Happy Birthday tape.

Nightmare is a survival mode ala Nazi Zombies, and I'm surprised by how great it is. It's a great use of those assets and could do a lot more with the concept if they wanted. If they included it in the main game I think people would be less hesitant to complain about the length of the story, too.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.