Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Resident Evil 7 biohazard

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Jan 24, 2017

Six years after the events of Resident Evil 6, newcomer Ethan receives a message from his presumed dead wife to reunite with her at the residence of the reclusive Baker family. The game features a first-person view and a return to traditional Survival Horror mechanics.

Gamepad issues with RE7 demo.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b85a38d6c493
    deactivated-5b85a38d6c493

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

I use a PS2 DualShock controller to play my games on PC and generally it has worked well, but I have noticed a strange problem that seems to be specific to Capcom games because it happened with Resident Evil 4 as well. It messes up the right analogue stick so up/down becomes left/right and vice versa. Luckily in RE4, you can rebind the joystick controls to fix this problem, but RE7, or at least the demo doesn't seem to have bindings for the stick axis. And simply inverting the camera doesn't help.

Anyone know if you can fix this somehow, or should I just go ahead and upgrade to a PS3 controller and hopefully that will work better?

RAIDENGTK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By RAIDENGTK

I've got the same issues, have you gotten any info on this?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.