Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Resident Evil 7 biohazard

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Jan 24, 2017

Six years after the events of Resident Evil 6, newcomer Ethan receives a message from his presumed dead wife to reunite with her at the residence of the reclusive Baker family. The game features a first-person view and a return to traditional Survival Horror mechanics.

It was sad to see what happened to the bakers in the vol 2 DLC (SPOILERS)

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

They was a good family that was kind. It was sad to see how evie took advantage of them and turned them into monsters. I really hate that this is paid DLC, it should have been apart of the main game.

WheresDerrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By WheresDerrick

That is quite surprising there are two DLC packs released only two weeks after the full game.

I really, REALLY dug Resident Evil 7 which is surprising as I absolutely do not get into horror games, but I can't defend the quick releases and them being 10-15 bucks each for what is honestly very short content.

However, the content within the DLC does look really rad, and I'm glad we get to see not just more of the crazy Bakers, but another side of them. I'll end up getting these DLC packs somewhere down the road.

Avatar image for deactivated-62d60756b5c21
    deactivated-62d60756b5c21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@falserelic: I appreciate this as I had no plans to purchase the additional DLC for this game. I really would have liked to see this in game as I think it tells a more complete story. That and I didn't care much for the ship or cave settings?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.