Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Mar 20, 2012

In this multiplayer-focused shooter, the evil Umbrella Corporation and the U.S. Government clash in the hellish zombie-infested remains of Raccoon City in a battle for survival and control of the truth.

Is there a light at the End of the tunnel for Resident Evil ORC ?

NitroLukeDX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By NitroLukeDX

I understand that hundreds of people hate this game for so many reasons, even quessing that 80% of people who buy this game will end up taking it back, but why can't we take this game for what it really is...... for exmaple. Its based on Multiplayer so if you don't have Online you might as well have "GAME OVER" written on your tv screen through the whole single player game. The Online is unique and quite competitive of course you have co-op which is ok, mainly only at certain parts, but really it's not that bad. That's if your playing with your FRIENDS,

I am a massive Resident Evil fan. People who loved the old play style of the resident evil games should all ready know Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City is a fast paced action game by just looking at the front cover !!! To those fans move on, because Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City isnt that bad at all, One thing left is I know what should be different is the price, this is not worth a full priced game other than that take it for what is it. Please give your opinion. SO ! is there a chance for Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City, You decide write a comment on what you think ;) Follow me and check my Youtube for Review's and much more http://www.youtube.com/user/nitrolukedx

tescovee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By tescovee

After watching the quicklook for this, I thought it seemed pretty neat for the Co-op. When the price drops I am definitely going to get it. Considering that RE:2 is one of my all time favorite games. For a third person cover game it can't be any worse then army of 2 (and I liked that game).

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By Justin258

Eh. It seems all right if you can pick it up for $10 and have three friends whom you can convince to do the same and play it with you. But then, there are tons of other, less mundane ways for you and your friends to spend $10, and that's not even getting out of the video games idea. And if you really must shoot more zombies, then we have Left 4 Dead still available.

Honestly, if this is what you like, fine, but I don't see any reason to want it. RE6 will probably be different for me since I liked RE4 and 5 a whole lot, but ORC doesn't look fun.

NitroLukeDX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By NitroLukeDX

Ofc res 6 will be different because it's made by capcom and capcom only so yeah

Jack268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By Jack268

I picked this up for a LAN party and was disappointed to find out there is no split screen, and I couldn't find a single guy to play with online(probably not that many people still playing the first levels), but I still think it seems rather great from what I've played so far. I'm having more fun with it than L4D2, that's for sure.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.