Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Resident Evil: Revelations

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Jan 26, 2012

Resident Evil: Revelations is a full, story-driven Resident Evil title in which Chris Redfield and Jill Valentine split up to investigate a new conspiracy, with new partners Parker and Jessica.

Do you think RE:Revelations is worth playing? (ps3)

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Poll Do you think RE:Revelations is worth playing? (ps3) (21 votes)

Most definitely its a fun game that's worth checking out. 76%
    Nope, don't even bother wasting your money on it. 24%

I'm trying to decide if I should drop 50 bucks on this game. I've played the demo and enjoyed it, but I'm still skeptical if it's really worth 50 dollars. I'm an old school RE fan, and when I heard that revelations was more survival horror I got interested. So for the people that played this game do you recommend it, and how long is the campaign?

• 
    I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Only played the 3ds version and thought it was a pretty good game. I heard if there's a version to get its gotta be the pc version, I'd probably just wait considering "Last of Us" is just around the corner.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

I've bought the Wii U version, but have yet to start playing it. Regardless, I've heard some people on the internet refer to the 3DS version as the one good Resident Evil game released last year.

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#3  Edited By ArbitraryWater
    StarFoxA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 12

I liked the 3DS version. It was really impressive graphically, used the 3D excellently, and had some solid RE5 esque gameplay.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By falserelic

Thanks for the feedback everybody. I'm still on the fence about this game, or maybe I should check out another game that's under 50 bucks. If anybody has any other video game recommendations feel free to share.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.