Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Resident Evil: Revelations

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Jan 26, 2012

Resident Evil: Revelations is a full, story-driven Resident Evil title in which Chris Redfield and Jill Valentine split up to investigate a new conspiracy, with new partners Parker and Jessica.

Forget the Circle-Pad Pro thing and get this game

PandaBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By PandaBear

So if anyone is holding back from getting this game because they think they need this stupid attachment - don't. None of the reviews I've read seem to acknowledge that there are a few control methods, one of which turns the A B X Y buttons into camera control buttons ... so it's like playing MGS Peace Walker ... basically negating the need for the Circle-Pad Pro add-on. Trust me, the game controls fine. Just putting it out there ....

Contrarian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Contrarian

........ but I want the circle pad add-on and has nothing to do with me getting this game or not.

mazik765

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By mazik765

The game plays just fine without the circle-pad pro with the default controls. I haven't run into a situation where I died because of the controls, or come even close. It controls just like RE4 or RE5.

awadnin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By awadnin

You don't need Circle Pad pro for this game. 

PandaBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5  Edited By PandaBear

@Contrarian said:

........ but I want the circle pad add-on and has nothing to do with me getting this game or not.

I'm not saying don't get it if you want it .... i just felt that nobody reviewing the game mentioned the controls are customisable so you can control Jill and the camera at the same time without the circle pad pro.

Contrarian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Contrarian

Sorrry, I knew what you meant. I was just adding that I really want to use the circle pad, even though I no it isn't essential. I tried the demo and loved it - no pad.

DeF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By DeF

@mazik765 said:

The game plays just fine without the circle-pad pro with the default controls. I haven't run into a situation where I died because of the controls, or come even close. It controls just like RE4 or RE5.

from what I've played so far, I even preferred it WITHOUT the CPP ...

Wong_Fei_Hung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Wong_Fei_Hung

Get the game, it's better than RE6, that's all you need to know.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.