How hard is this game?

SimonH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By SimonH

I'm trying to decide between this and 'Ghost Squad'. This looks cooler, but if it's controller-hurlingly difficult, I'll go with the other game.

clarkeyboy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By clarkeyboy21

It doesn't require much controller movements, it's a really good game actually, try it out!

Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Endogene

Take this one over ghost squad, this is a really good game
Took me about 13 hours to beat and i enjoyed every second playing it

Virago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Virago

SO HARD. that's what she said.

runs away
RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By RHCPfan24

I actually got this game recently and love it!  It is pretty long, and is a lot better than Ghost Squad.  I recommend it highly.

TheLongshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By TheLongshot

the difficulty is adjustable, just like it is in most games. on normal you may find yourself having to retry a few parts here and there but its just challenging enough to keep  you playing and coming back for more. but if you just wanna breeze through the whole thing you could always put it on easy, or if you feel like rippin some hair out you could kick into hard and go for the gusto. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.