I'm thinking of starting a complete run of all main story entry in the franchise sometime this year and possibly report on this endeavor in a blog (but maybe not because i'm a lazy bastard).
I played 1,2,3 and 4 more times than i can remember but there are still some i haven't played, or not played enough to remember much of anything about them.
I want to play the whole thing in story line order.
- Resident Evil Zero (never played)
- REmake (Chris' scenario)(never played)
- Resident Evil 3 (up to regaining control of Jill after the Carlos section in the hospital)
- Resident Evil 2 - Claire A/Leon B (i would play both concurrently, i.e. clear the Police Station with one, then with the other, sewers with one, then the other etc)
- Finish Resident Evil 3
- Code Veronica X HD (played only once and don't remember much about it)
- Resident Evil 4 HD/Separate Ways (chapter 1 with Leon, chapter 1 with Ada, chapter 2 with Leon, chapter 2 with Ada etc)
- Resident Evil Revelations (also known as Revelaitons)(never played)
- Resident Evil 5 up to chapter 2.
- Lost in Nightmares
- Finish Resident Evil 5
- Desperate Escape
- Resident Evil 6 (never played)
- Does everything in the plan checks out?
- Are any of the spin-offs important to the story?
- Is there a cannon version between Claire A/Leon B and Leon A/Claire B?
- Is playing RE6 a bad idea?