Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Resident Evil

Franchise »

Capcom's Resident Evil (or Biohazard in Japan) series continues to draw in players with its stories of hideous mutations and the pharmaceutical company Umbrella Inc. It is Capcom's best-selling franchise in terms of software sales.

Any of the chance of the Gamecube REmake ever coming to XBLA/PSN?

Gizmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Gizmo

I've never played the original RE games, and i'm really pining for some survival horror. It seems to me that the best place to start would be the Gamecube remake of the original, judging by the videos and pictures i've seen of it, it still holds up graphically.

WalkerTR77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By WalkerTR77

Who knows? Lots of games I thought would never come to modern consoles have. Metal Gear, Code Veronica, RE4 already while there's: ZOE, FFX, Silent Hill and DMC yet to come. There's already precedent for Resident Evil, so hopefully?

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By ShaggE

I hope so, I never had a chance to play REmake. Sure, a GameCube sells for pocket change now, but I never liked that controller at all.

Klaimore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Klaimore

Well there's no HD versions but you can still pick them up on the Wii. Hopefully there will be a port in the future.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.