Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Resident Evil

Franchise »

Capcom's Resident Evil (or Biohazard in Japan) series continues to draw in players with its stories of hideous mutations and the pharmaceutical company Umbrella Inc. It is Capcom's best-selling franchise in terms of software sales.

Biohazard Archives Book

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Linkyshinks

No Caption Provided

Capcom are releasing Biohazard Archives in Japan, a book which details: Resident Evil 0, the original Resident Evil, Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil 3 Last Escape and Resident Evil Code: Veronica. The book is basically an updated version of the book which sold in 20005 after RE5's release in Japan. 

Included in the books 352 pages are introductions to the above titles stories, characters and creatures, along with artwork, a glossary of terms and more:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

The book is being released in Japan on February 18th and will cost  ¥1,890. There's no word on whether this will be available in the West. RE fans should keep an eye on Unity for news, I expect an English translation will appear on eCapcom eventually. 

Thanks to Resident Evil Fan
    copycatzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By copycatzen

I expect all resident evil fans to know already all those games details, but if I was going to buy it I would get the japanese version for collection.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.