Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Resident Evil

Franchise »

Capcom's Resident Evil (or Biohazard in Japan) series continues to draw in players with its stories of hideous mutations and the pharmaceutical company Umbrella Inc. It is Capcom's best-selling franchise in terms of software sales.

Resident Evil 5 Demo - Impressions (Video)

HashHeesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By HashHeesh

Stop applying shooter controls and appreciate RE5 for its own merits.
    HashHeesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By HashHeesh

Stop applying shooter controls and appreciate RE5 for its own merits.
    DeadlyPain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By DeadlyPain

Hard to move and being scared are 2 different things, not being able to dodge incoming attacks is annoying, it doesn't add to the scare factor and just gets you injured quicker. However i have to agree, its different and adds to the "Difficulty" not the scare factor, but rather the skill it takes to get used to it. alls that matters is for you to enjoy the game, not what others think.

(Sorry about it being black, i copied and pasted the message from my youtube post on his video X_x lol)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.