Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Resident Evil

Franchise »

Capcom's Resident Evil (or Biohazard in Japan) series continues to draw in players with its stories of hideous mutations and the pharmaceutical company Umbrella Inc. It is Capcom's best-selling franchise in terms of software sales.

Resident Evil Fans

Biohazard92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Edited By Biohazard92

So I am one of the biggest RE fans I know (been playing them since I was 4/ beat RE:2 in less than 2 hours, Umbrella Tattoo etc..) And I want to find some more friends on here who love the series as much, which is your favorite game? What is you best memory/boss/event you encountered. Are you as pumped as I am for the new game? Stop on by and let me know :)

Biohazard92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Biohazard92

So I am one of the biggest RE fans I know (been playing them since I was 4/ beat RE:2 in less than 2 hours, Umbrella Tattoo etc..) And I want to find some more friends on here who love the series as much, which is your favorite game? What is you best memory/boss/event you encountered. Are you as pumped as I am for the new game? Stop on by and let me know :)

kingzetta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By kingzetta

I like RE and wish a #6 would come out

Avatar image for video_game_king
    Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By Video_Game_King

I think it's an OK series. I'd say that 2 is my favorite, but I don't remember 4 too much. (I don't remember my personal experiences with 0, but I've read The Dark Id's LP of it, so I guess that's close enough to remembering my own experiences beyond "I almost got to keep it because I almost forgot to return it to Blockbuster".)

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Sackmanjones
    @Biohazard92: My favorite series. Mass Effect is very close to it now but from the amount of RE I've played I would still say RE is it.
    Biohazard92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Biohazard92

@kingzetta said:

Well #6 now named Operation Raccoon City has been announced today with a release date of March 20th 2012. Which idk about you but to me is TOO far haha.

kingzetta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By kingzetta
    @Video_Game_King
    Your the video game king and you don't remember playing RE4?
    Zurgfrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Zurgfrog

I only recently started getting into the older style of RE but now that I've played and beaten Zero I decided that it's really rather enjoyable and I'm looking forward to playing the rest of the older ones (1,2,3 and code veronica X) and I couldn't be more excited for the eventual 6, just as long as its more like the older ones and not so much like 4 or 5

ImmortalSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#8  Edited By ImmortalSaiyan

I'm one of those people that started playing Resident Evil with 4 and only like 4 and 5.

Biohazard92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Biohazard92

@Sackmanjones said:

@Biohazard92: My favorite series. Mass Effect is very close to it now but from the amount of RE I've played I would still say RE is it.

Don't get me wrong I love the Mass Effect series has been amazing and I love how we will have multiplayer with all the races as playable characters. I have just always been a Resident Evil/ Capcom fan since I was a little kid.

kingzetta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By kingzetta
    @Biohazard92 said:

@kingzetta said:

Well #6 now named Operation Raccoon City has been announced today with a release date of March 20th 2012. Which idk about you but to me is TOO far haha.

Operation Raccoon City was announced months ago and it has no actual story, so it's no #6.
    Avatar image for video_game_king
    Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#11  Edited By Video_Game_King
    @kingzetta

I remember the dog coming back to help me kick some ogre ass, and Napoleon becoming a huge slimy monster thing. That's not enough to serve as the basis for an opinion.
    Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By Sackmanjones
    @Biohazard92 said:

@Sackmanjones said:

Don't get me wrong I love the Mass Effect series has been amazing and I love how we will have multiplayer with all the races as playable characters. I have just always been a Resident Evil/ Capcom fan since I was a little kid.

I can't say I'm a "Capcom" fan exactly but I do love me some RE.
    falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13  Edited By falserelic

The resident evil remake was my Favorite. I like how they remade the levels and enemies. The game was fun and scary. I've played all of the resident evil games. But the remake was the best one.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.