Wii in Resident Evil Zero?

#1 Posted by Dichemstys (3923 posts) -

I've been playing Resident Evil Zero on the GameCube and I just took notice of this little object in the game. It looks eerily like a Wii to me. Plus the projector is the color of a Gamecube.

No Caption Provided
#2 Posted by kingzetta (4497 posts) -

That looks nothing like the wii.

#3 Posted by Dichemstys (3923 posts) -

A white vertical rectangle with a disk drive on the front doesn't look like a Wii?

#4 Posted by kingzetta (4497 posts) -
@birdflu777 said:
A white vertical rectangle with a disk drive on the front doesn't look like a Wii?
Maybe you've been playing too long. take a break, rub your eyes, get some coffee.
#5 Posted by Dichemstys (3923 posts) -
@kingzetta said:
@birdflu777 said:
Maybe you've been playing too long. take a break, rub your eyes, get some coffee.
I HAVE been playing this game for a few hours now....
#6 Posted by kingzetta (4497 posts) -
@birdflu777 said:
@kingzetta said:
@birdflu777 said:
I HAVE been playing this game for a few hours now....
I looks like half a dozen other random electronics too.
#7 Posted by AlisterCat (8080 posts) -

You mean a grey rectangular box? I've seen a lot of them in my lifetime.

#8 Edited by Yummylee (24646 posts) -

Looks closer to a VCR, or DVD player. Rectangle box w/ disc drive is a pretty broad description for many appliances minus the wii. 

Oh and RE0 is so goddamn awesome. Just want to put that out there.

#9 Posted by EuanDewar (5160 posts) -

Looks like someone's stolen 90's car stereo.

#10 Posted by Dichemstys (3923 posts) -
@Abyssfull said:
Looks closer to a VCR, or DVD player. Rectangle box w/ disc drive is a pretty broad description for many appliances minus the wii.  Oh and RE0 is so goddamn awesome. Just want to put that out there.
Word.
#11 Posted by Jeust (11739 posts) -

Tetris effect in here... :p

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.