Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Resistance 2

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Nov 04, 2008

Step back into the shoes of Nathan Hale and fight against the Chimeran invasion of the United States in Resistance 2.

Goal's Done and Anticipation to the Max!

SimpsonFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

Edited By SimpsonFan

I have two major gaming goal's I really wanted to get done before Thursday.

• Get to Level 65 in World At War Online
    Goal Done: Early this mourning I got to level 65. I currently own all and got a very high K/D ratio!

• Beat Resistance 2
    Goal  Done: I am on the last level of Resistance 2 right now and I just love this game. It completely improves on Fall of Man and the story is great! The Ending was amazing and how you played it and the ending cinema was intense! Buy this game!

I wanted to do these because of one thing, Christmas is Thursday! I'm getting a crap-load of new games and molla so I wanted to get Resistance out of the way and I know I'll play World At War still.

I Plan on Getting (or if not getting, buy with Money i Get) for Christmas:
    • Prince of Persia
    • Motorstorm: Pacific Rift
    • AC/DC Track Pack
    • BioShock
    • World Tour
    • Mirrors Edge

And those Shall keep me very Busy! I also got a early present from relative's we met with and it is...

Second Best CD of '08 IMO!

I actually Like Every song on this CD, Mudvayne is a very melodic and Fast metal band on this one. They do scream but it isn't no annoying stuff. It is very great and is a great CD. The Guitar's and Vocal's are superb and it just is Pure Metal!

I also got a Santa Homer Dashboard thing! W00t!

I can't wait to X-mas and Merry Christmas to you all! My next blog will be what i got for X-mas!

I am also starting a new feature and at the end of all my blog's i'll put my PSN trophy count!

PSN Trophies -  55!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

SimpsonFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By SimpsonFan

I have two major gaming goal's I really wanted to get done before Thursday.

• Get to Level 65 in World At War Online
    Goal Done: Early this mourning I got to level 65. I currently own all and got a very high K/D ratio!

• Beat Resistance 2
    Goal  Done: I am on the last level of Resistance 2 right now and I just love this game. It completely improves on Fall of Man and the story is great! The Ending was amazing and how you played it and the ending cinema was intense! Buy this game!

I wanted to do these because of one thing, Christmas is Thursday! I'm getting a crap-load of new games and molla so I wanted to get Resistance out of the way and I know I'll play World At War still.

I Plan on Getting (or if not getting, buy with Money i Get) for Christmas:
    • Prince of Persia
    • Motorstorm: Pacific Rift
    • AC/DC Track Pack
    • BioShock
    • World Tour
    • Mirrors Edge

And those Shall keep me very Busy! I also got a early present from relative's we met with and it is...

I actually Like Every song on this CD, Mudvayne is a very melodic and Fast metal band on this one. They do scream but it isn't no annoying stuff. It is very great and is a great CD. The Guitar's and Vocal's are superb and it just is Pure Metal!

I also got a Santa Homer Dashboard thing! W00t!

I can't wait to X-mas and Merry Christmas to you all! My next blog will be what i got for X-mas!

I am also starting a new feature and at the end of all my blog's i'll put my PSN trophy count!

PSN Trophies -  55!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

AndrewGaspar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By AndrewGaspar

I can never agree with anybody who enjoyed Resistance 2's story line. =P Insomniac messed this one up.

AthleticShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By AthleticShark

Mudvayne is the shit.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
    deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

HellBound said:
    "Mudvayne is shit."
    Fixed***
    SimpsonFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SimpsonFan

Mudvayne is a really great band, if you hate them so much, get off my profile, you probably like Buckethead who Suck's!

Avatar image for everyones_a_critic
    Everyones_A_Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

I hope you like Bioshock, it was one of the best games of last year.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.