Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Resistance 2

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Nov 04, 2008

Step back into the shoes of Nathan Hale and fight against the Chimeran invasion of the United States in Resistance 2.

Insane Online Co-op glitch?!?

Kr3lian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Kr3lian

So I logged on today to work on leveling up my level 17 Medic.  Selected Play, then went to select my class and...WTF?!?!?! All of a sudden I am at level 30 with 1200 pieces of Gray Tech?!?  My silver trophy dings, I quickly buy all of the medic upgrades, the match starts...and sure enough...fully pimped out medic!

So I think, wow, what a cool glitch.  I finish them atch and check my soldier that I brought up to level 5 last night.  Now it's level 8!  So i bought the available upgrade and I am well on my way.  What in the freakin' hell, it's like a gremlin was playing my account overnight or something.  Oh well, I'll take it!

Kr3lian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Kr3lian

Mystery partially solved.  Checked out my stats on myresistance.net.  Check out these l33t stats:

XR-42 Phoenix Accuracy: 51,785.00%

M5A2 Carbine Accuracy: 1,114.00%

Air-Fuel Grenades Thrown: 0
    Air-Fuel Grenade Hits: -
    Air-Fuel Grenade Kills: -
    Air-Fuel Grenade Accuracy: 1,186.00%

Ya bitches.  1,186% and I didn't even throw a damn air-fuel grenade.

Wow, talk about some F-ed up servers.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.