Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Resistance 2

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Nov 04, 2008

Step back into the shoes of Nathan Hale and fight against the Chimeran invasion of the United States in Resistance 2.

Small assortment of Weapons!

scumble373

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By scumble373

Correct me if im wrong but it seems like resistance 2 online has only a few guns to choose from! I myself only really use the carbine and the marksman (and occasionally the wraith because i like that weapon) compared to some online games the weapon variety seems lacking what do you think???

DeadWeezel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By DeadWeezel

I think Insomniac decided that this is a new franchise and not to follow the Ratchet & Clank formula of as many crazy weapons as reasonably possible.  Just that.

Different IP different method.
    coakroach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By coakroach

Auger, Magnum, Bullseye, Fareye, Marksman, Carbine, Bellock, Rossmore

Hmmm, I guess your right but no complaints here
    I'd rather have one definitive shotgun instead of thirty different weird variants
    Plus the secondary fire keeps guns like the Bullseye and Carbine from being the same

VirtuaXav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By VirtuaXav

I think the amount of weapons is fine. They've got a few heavy weapons, they only need 1 pistol, a few long range weapons and a couple of short range weapons (bullseye + carbine). I don't think they need anymore although they COULD throw in like 5 pistols, 6 semi-automatics etc...which isn't really needed.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.