Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Resonance of Fate

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jan 28, 2010

A "gun battle" RPG developed at tri-Ace in collaboration with SEGA.

What the hell, the Arena isn't giving me my money!

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By xyzygy

You know when you're doing combat challenges in the Arena and you win money right? Well I'm only getting portions of what it says I'm getting. For instance I have the game open right now and I noted before that I had 74007 Rubies. After winning the challenge and being reward 1242 Rubies, I end up with 74349. That's only an increase of 342 Rubies, not 1242. Anyone had this problem before?

SteamPunkJin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By SteamPunkJin

Each match has an entry fee, which comes out of your money before the fight starts - when you lose it's lost, when you win you get it back and a little extra.

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By xyzygy
    @SteamPunkJin said:
    " Each match has an entry fee, which comes out of your money before the fight starts - when you lose it's lost, when you win you get it back and a little extra. "
    omg I'm so dumb. So the Amount it costs is listed, and when you win you get that back plus the multiplier which increase as you increase in ranks. Thanks for the clarification! 
    DocHaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By DocHaus
    @xyzygy: 
    Another thing about the arena: I found that if you get star rankings on various levels (or beat the same level 10 times) that some NPCs in Ebel City will give you a small amount of rubies because they like you so much. Though personally I think the arena itself is useful if you want to grind your characters and get experience and/or money. However, from what I've heard, the only thing you really get from finishing all the arena ranks is an achievement/trophy or two on XBL/PSN, and that's it. So don't spend too much time there unless you really feel like being a completionist.
    xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By xyzygy
    @DocHaus: Well I love going for achievements, so I was actually kinda hoping there'd be one for the arena. I like playing in it anyway, It's a lot of fun. The enemies I'm at now are pretty easy though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.