Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Revelations: Persona

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Sep 20, 1996

The first in the Persona series, released for the PlayStation in 1996. It was later remade and released on the PSP in 2009.

Updated thoughts on Persona.

Cub3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Cub3

Is it just me, or is the game harder than it was before? Im loving the game and everything about it just like I did when I originally played it, but It just seemed alot more difficult than I remember. -More thoughts later, I just dont really have the time right now-

the8bitNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#2  Edited By the8bitNacho

If you're referring to the remake for PSP, I'm actually finding it to be extremely easy on Normal at least.  It's actually kind of boring me.

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By pause422
    @Cub3 said:
    " Is it just me, or is the game harder than it was before? Im loving the game and everything about it just like I did when I originally played it, but It just seemed alot more difficult than I remember. -More thoughts later, I just dont really have the time right now- "
    If you played the orignial persona NA release, then yes, its definitely harder than before. That release had a lot of localization problems, between certain characters just seeming not quite right from being changed to much, as well as toning down the difficulty extremely from the Japanese release.
    Cub3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By Cub3
    @Kombat said:
    " If you're referring to the remake for PSP, I'm actually finding it to be extremely easy on Normal at least.  It's actually kind of boring me. "
    Well, Not really saying im finding it super hard or anything, Just seemed alot harder than i remembered the original being. 
    @pause422 said:
    " @Cub3 said:
    " Is it just me, or is the game harder than it was before? Im loving the game and everything about it just like I did when I originally played it, but It just seemed alot more difficult than I remember. -More thoughts later, I just dont really have the time right now- "
    If you played the orignial persona NA release, then yes, its definitely harder than before. That release had a lot of localization problems, between certain characters just seeming not quite right from being changed to much, as well as toning down the difficulty extremely from the Japanese release. "
    Yeah I knew about alot of the localization changes and stuff that they were making for this rerelease, Just didnt know anything about difficulty changes (Other than the harder snow queen quest being included). So thanks for the info

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.