Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rift

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Mar 01, 2011

RIFT is a free-to-play fantasy MMORPG, developed by Trion Worlds.

Rift for $10 Today Only.

Spoonman671

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Spoonman671

Check out Amazon for the deal.  This is an MMO, so $10 is really just the first hit.

evildeadron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By evildeadron

i picked this up for 10 during the steam sale and it's pretty great, tried WoW a few times but was incredibly bored, and even though this game shares many similarities, i find it to be a lot more fun...especially the Rift and Invasion events that are happening constantly

after 10 days and 37 hours in (multiple re starts until i found a class I liked) i have a level 20 rogue and i am starting to make some cash flow

Winger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Winger

I bought the physical CE for 18 bucks. Comes with an 8gb flash drive and mousepad, worth it alone. 

Bought the game near full price at launch and didn't really touch it, maybe it'll be different this time, and if it isn't I got a pretty sweet deal anyway.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.