Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

RiME

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released May 26, 2017

An puzzle-adventure game title set on a mysterious island from Tequila Works.

RiME: Free for PS Plus members this month!

acertaindeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 0

I'm looking forward to playing this wayyyy more than Knack. This will be my first time playing through it.

Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 28

Awesome :)

Puchiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Isn't this the game that was a Sony exclusive but they pulled funding for and asked for their Dev kits back? It seems kind of ironic they would pay them to be a PS Plus title if they were unhappy with the development.

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By NTM

I thought it was a good game. The biggest thing I wish it did better was keeping the frame rate steady because it jumps from what seems like high 40's to 30fps often. If it stayed a steady 60fps it would have been a cherry on top of what is an otherwise pretty game artistically. Hmm, it might be another game to play through again at some point. I'd put it in the same league as The Last Guardian honestly. The story is also not very clear in the very beginning, seemingly not anything of import, but if I remember correctly you start piecing things together and it becomes clear as to what's going on.

Avatar image for schrodngrsfalco
    SchrodngrsFalco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

Man, I'm super looking forward to this. I've been holding out on getting it for my switch as I play other games, so this is great. PS+ has been hitting so well for me the past few months, with Darksiders, Batman Telltale, and now this.

Blastr85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

It's such a fantastic game. I bought it on Xbox One and the physical edition came with a cloth map. I loved it. It was number 3 on my game of the year 2017 list behind Zelda and NieR.

FrodoBaggins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just started playing this tonight and it's neat. Visuals are beautiful, sense of place and scale are cool. Music is wonderful. Frame rate is terrible feels like the game is chugging constantly. But otherwise it's cool.

Noobsmog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I downloaded this just to try it out, thinking I wasn't going to be interested. I ended up really liking it though, worth the time to try it out if you have ps+.

FrodoBaggins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Finished this last night. That ending! Defiantly worth taking the time for a play through.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.