Rise of Prussia is a turn based strategy game covering central Europe during the Seven Years War. Each turn constitutes roughly 15 days and is resolved under the WEGO method. Rise of Prussia features over 100 new leaders and 300 untis. Players get the option to choose between two factions:
- Prussia & its allies, led by Frederick II.
- Austria and its allies.
Each faction has their own set of unique bonuses. The main campaign contains 10 scenarios that cover several sections of the war, with the final grand campaign covering the entire seven years. The game takes place in Germany and its immediate surroundings.
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/Windows7 (98/2000 not supported)
- Processor: Pentium® IV 1800 MHz
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Hard Drive: 2GB hard disk space
- Graphics: 128 MB DirectX 9.0c video card
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
- DirectX®: DirectX® 9.0c or higher