Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Robert Belgrade

Person » credited in 27 games

Robert Belgrade is a jazz musician and voice actor, likely most recognizable in video games for voicing Alucard in Symphony of The Night. His deep, eerie voice has kept him in high demand for voice overs and narration.

Alucard will be at TooManyGames in Philly!

Galamoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

Remember how way back when, Alucard sounded like a badass? Before the dark times, before Lowenthal... (Jeff once described him as sounding like an "old lady") Well he's gonna be a guest at the TooManyGames event in Philadelphia taking place on June 26th through 28th!

No Caption Provided

I'm pretty sure this is the first time he's ever done anything like this. (outside of the Skype interview I arranged) This news almost slipped by me. And he has a new site up, and it seems to indicate that he's interested in getting voice work here in the US! This feels like the culmination of years of studying Belgrade's career and struggling to share information with other fans on the internet. It all started on December 13, 2009 I when uploaded a few images of him from his old site to GiantBomb. His site went down shortly after that. I wish I saved more. Before that there was nothing. Only psycho-fans ever mentioned him by name. The pics of him playing various instruments never appeared in google search results until they were uploaded to the GB gallery. Check the upload dates at the various wikis farms, it always leads back here as the earliest date. I'm disappointed that the webmaster of his new site just copy and pasted Imdb's listings for his credits, as if they are a trustworthy source to begin with, their game credits often leave a lot to be desired. GB's Robert Belgrade page is still the greatest of its kind.

I've always wished he could play sax on a Midnight Brown track. Maybe even some spoken-word songs.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.