Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rock Band 2

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Sep 14, 2008

Harmonix, MTV Games, and EA return with the sequel to Rock Band. Rock Band 2 ships with 84 on-disc songs, 20 free downloadable songs, compatibility with all DLC, and the ability to import most songs from the first Rock Band.

Endless

stackboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

Edited By stackboy

Over the last few days I've found myself playing Rock Band 2 again. At first I wasn't enjoying it as much, because I had lost my touch. My days of slamming expert mode and having my muscle memory kick in were gone. So over the last couple of sessions I've been fighting to get it back, which I have.

Tonight I unlocked the Endless Setlist 2. All 84 RB2 songs, one after the other. There are 1 or 2 songs that really still escape me, even on Hard. Battery by Metallica and I thiiiiink the Mastodon track as well. Any advice with these two? I'm talking strategy.

Also, about how long does the endless setlist take to complete? Any advice for this monumental task?

No Caption Provided

Shredtacular.
    stackboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By stackboy

Over the last few days I've found myself playing Rock Band 2 again. At first I wasn't enjoying it as much, because I had lost my touch. My days of slamming expert mode and having my muscle memory kick in were gone. So over the last couple of sessions I've been fighting to get it back, which I have.

Tonight I unlocked the Endless Setlist 2. All 84 RB2 songs, one after the other. There are 1 or 2 songs that really still escape me, even on Hard. Battery by Metallica and I thiiiiink the Mastodon track as well. Any advice with these two? I'm talking strategy.

Also, about how long does the endless setlist take to complete? Any advice for this monumental task?

No Caption Provided

Shredtacular.
    _nandrews

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By _nandrews

Regardless of instrument, the best thing to do is to save your Overdrive for the parts that give you the most trouble. That, and practice. 

As for the Endless Setlist, it takes roughly 6 1/2 hours, and I would highly recommend doing it with at least one other person.

stackboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By stackboy

All my friends suck though. No one else I know is that dedicated.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.