Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rock Band 2

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Sep 14, 2008

Harmonix, MTV Games, and EA return with the sequel to Rock Band. Rock Band 2 ships with 84 on-disc songs, 20 free downloadable songs, compatibility with all DLC, and the ability to import most songs from the first Rock Band.

I saw the most awesome shirt today in school.

DARKIDO07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By DARKIDO07

So I saw some guy in school wearing a Rock Band Shirt, and in the middle of the shirt he put a piece of duck tape on it and wrote the number "2"on it. IT was epic.

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator  Online

Yeah, that's pretty sweet. However there were some people in my college today dressed in full pirate costume, the competition is fierce.

Shawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Shawn

It's just a shirt with duct tape on it. Now if he duct taped a duck to his shirt, this post would have my approval.

brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By brukaoru

That's not really an awesome shirt. It's duct tape on a shirt which then makes it become an awesome shirt, but without the duct tape, it's not awesome.

giyanks22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By giyanks22

I walked into school on Sept 2nd with a Mercs 2 shirt. The first day everyone is like...oh wow that game looks frickin awesome...then I wore it the next week and people were saying how much it sucked....Rock Band 2 lol funny.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.