Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rock Band 3

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Oct 26, 2010

Rock Band 3 spices up the brand with the addition of a keyboard peripheral as well as "Pro Mode," and offers eighty-three new songs to rock out to.

4-Oct DLC: Limp Bizkit

skrutop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

User Lists: 14

#1  Edited By skrutop

from hmxhenry on rockband.com:

Available on Xbox 360, Wii andPlayStation®3 system (October 3rd, 2011):

• Limp Bizkit – “Gold Cobra”
    • Limp Bizkit – “Nookie” X
    • Limp Bizkit – “My Way”
    • Limp Bizkit – “Re-Arranged”

(These tracks will be available in Europe on PlayStation®3 system October 4th)

The tracks will be available as “Limp Bizkit Pack 01” and will be available for purchase individually on Xbox 360, PlayStation®3 system and Wii. Tracks marked with “X” will include Pro Guitar and Pro Bass expansions for $0.99 per song.

Price:

$6.99, £3.49 UK, €5.29 EU (560 Microsoft Points, 700 Wii Points™) for “Limp Bizkit Pack 01”
    $1.99 USD, £.99 UK, €1.49 EU (160 Microsoft Points) per song
    $2.00 USD (200 Wii Points™) per song
    $0.99 USD (100 Wii Points/80 Microsoft Points), £0.59 UK, €0.79 EU per song for eligible Pro Guitar/Pro Bass upgrade

You're fucking kidding me, right? If you read the official announcement, hmxhenry offers zero commentary beyond some facts about the songs. Usually he puts some personal bit about how excited he is about the tracks coming out or something. I'm thinking that Harmonix feels dirty for putting these out there, but they really needed the money. Anyway, no way in shit I'm getting anywhere near these songs.

Vinny_Says

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Vinny_Says

expect these to be...

rolling....

out October 3rd

234r2we232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#3  Edited By 234r2we232

Slipknot... then Limp Bizkit? I feel like the only appropriate and logical reaction to this is to set my copy of RB3 on fire (that's if it hasn't spontaneously combusted by itself already).

Seriously. Gross.

Disengage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Disengage

@sofacitysweetheart said:

Slipknot... then Limp Bizkit? I feel like the only appropriate and logical reaction to this is to set my copy of RB3 on fire (that's if it hasn't spontaneously combusted by itself already).

Seriously. Gross.

The only logical reaction is to Break Stuff.

GIMME SUMIN TO BREAK

Maajin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Maajin

Last couple of weeks were disappointing.

At least it has the only arguably good Limp Bizkit song ever in my opinion, Re-Arranged.

Also, Gold Cobra might as well be the name of MGS's next villain. Take note, Kojima.

skrutop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#6  Edited By skrutop

@Maajinsaid:

At least it has the only arguably good Limp Bizkit song ever in my opinion, Re-Arranged.

I remember seeing an interview with Fred Durst right around the time this album came out. He just put the song on the boombox and bopped along to it. Really, dude, you just sit and listen to your own shit?

chilibean_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By chilibean_3
    Maajin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Maajin

@skrutop: I don't watch Fred Durst interviews, just listened to the song, sorry. As someone who still plays and buys something almost every week, I'm not happy with this DLC either, but I'm not offended. I just find Limp Bizkit bland and uninspired, but hey, they were popular back then, I'm sure a lot of people will get it... Hell, I would probably get Re-Arranged if I had two dollars to spare on my account.

I respect Harmonix a lot for aiming to please everyone, even if you and Henry would rather not have Fred Durst's boppings.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.