Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rock Band 3

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Oct 26, 2010

Rock Band 3 spices up the brand with the addition of a keyboard peripheral as well as "Pro Mode," and offers eighty-three new songs to rock out to.

Mystery metal song over credits?

DevWil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By DevWil

so... i beat rock band 3 (which i didn't really know you could do) and some death metal song played over the credits, but i can't figured out what it was. you'd assume it'd be under Metal in my library, but i couldn't find anything i didn't recognize.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b531a34b946c
    deactivated-5b531a34b946c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Hmm... Did you beat it through the road challenges? I did that about a week or so ago, and I can't recall any metal song playing. I didn't know any of the songs myself, but they were all slower songs.

Though I'm with you. I was really surprised when the credits started rolling.

DevWil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By DevWil

yeah: i finished all of the road challenges, and i was wondering if it was random.

my best guess is that it's this, judging from this thread.

it's weird that they'd put so many songs in the game and not just chart them.

CptBedlam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By CptBedlam

@DevWil said:

it's weird that they'd put so many songs in the game and not just chart them.

I love it. Some of the menu tunes are great and because I can't play them, they never get on my nerves. It was TERRIBLE in RB2 ... I practically couldn't play any songs that played in the menus. Ace of Spades was ruined because of this.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b531a34b946c
    deactivated-5b531a34b946c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@DevWil: Interesting. Just to see if it's random or not, I can say for sure that Trash Candy played during my credits, did it play for you? I think I'd remember if a metal song played, but I honestly have no recollection of whether or not any other song played during the credits. :D

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.