Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rock Band 3

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Oct 26, 2010

Rock Band 3 spices up the brand with the addition of a keyboard peripheral as well as "Pro Mode," and offers eighty-three new songs to rock out to.

Relax, Frankie Goes to Hollywood and Heart may be coming soon.

SMTDante89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 28

#1  Edited By SMTDante89

From RockBandAide:

It’s been just over a month since a number of people went searching through the RockBand.com artist URL pages looking for future artist DLC. With the exception of EMF, all of the artists uncovered have arrived as Pro Guitar/Bass DLC, so don’t be surprised if Unbelievable appears in the Pro Guitar/Bass DLC announcement this Friday.

While this “hack” only works for artists that currently have no DLC, the latest round has uncovered only two gems so far (expect updates if more are found). While Heart has made a number of appearances in Guitar Hero titles, this find may signal the band’s first appearance in the Rock Band franchise. Here are the bands found thus far:

The two links for the band have quickly been 404'd, but the last time this happened (which is linked in the RBA article), all but one band have officially been released (EMF is the only band yet to be released from that list, I would guess we should expect it next week?) so I'm pretty sure these two bands will be coming to Rock Band in the near future.

I'm pretty excited about Heart, there are so many good songs from them, what about everyone else?

iamjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By iamjohn

Better be Crazy on You.

A Likely Story

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By A Likely Story

I approve of Heart.

Disengage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Disengage

When in the hell is The Weight by The Band coming out?

SMTDante89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 28

#5  Edited By SMTDante89

Heart confirmed. Will be released in a few weeks but it's a single song and not a pack.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.