Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rock Band 3

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Oct 26, 2010

Rock Band 3 spices up the brand with the addition of a keyboard peripheral as well as "Pro Mode," and offers eighty-three new songs to rock out to.

Rumor: 5 Incubus Songs in August

skrutop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

User Lists: 14

#1  Edited By skrutop

An article on rockbandaide.com shows a tweet from Incubus's manager that five of the band's songs are coming to Rock Band in August. Those songs would be, well, the five you'd expect:

• Adolescents
    • Megalomaniac
    • Pardon Me
    • Stellar
    • Wish You Were Here

This is still a rumor, but it's specific and coming from a credible source. It's likely that this is true.

There's no word on pricing or pro charts, but I'd expect a 5-pack with standard prices and pro upgrades on about half of the songs. I'm glad to have "Stellar" come back, because I'm a sucker for repaying for Guitar Hero songs. As a passing Incubus fan, I'm glad to see them get some more tracks and I'm really happy that they picked well known songs. No doubt they have better deeper tracks, but I think it's a good call to pick something that most people would know.

A Likely Story

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By A Likely Story

YES! One of my favorite bands, easily (at least for their older stuff, don't care at all for their newest music). 

Terrible song choices, though. I can live with Megalomaniac, and maybe Wish You Were Here, but I'm so sick of the most well known songs being picked (surprised that Drive isn't on there). Seriously, give me some SCIENCE, Make Yourself that isn't Pardon Me, and something else from ACLofM. 

My five choices would have been Deep Inside, New Skin, Beware! Criminal, ACLotM, and When It Comes.

skrutop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By skrutop

update to OP: HMX replied and said it'll be a 3-pack of Adolescents, Wish You Were Here, and Pardon Me. Stellar and Megalomaniac won't be involved.

copycatzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By copycatzen

Pardon me?

A Likely Story

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By A Likely Story

Ugh...I hate Adolescents, and if it's what the rest of the new album sounds like (haven't listened to it yet), then Incubus is done in my eyes. Wish You Were Here is a good song, but I can't imagine it'll be all that fun in Rock Band, at least compared to many of the band's other songs. And Pardon Me...even as a die hard Incubus fan, I honestly think that is one of their worst songs.

skrutop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By skrutop

@Hobbies: I wanted them to include "Privilege" I love the intro to that song.

A Likely Story

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By A Likely Story
    @skrutop: Privilege is definitely a great song, and would totally work in Rock Band.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.