Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rock Band 3

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Oct 26, 2010

Rock Band 3 spices up the brand with the addition of a keyboard peripheral as well as "Pro Mode," and offers eighty-three new songs to rock out to.

Which song are you looking forward to playing the most?

Sooperspy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 17

#1  Edited By Sooperspy

Out of the 83 songs on the disc, which one are you looking forward to playing the most?

Mine is definitely "The Power of Love" by Huey Lewis and the News followed closely by John Lennon's "Imagine". I can't wait to get it tomorrow.

ST1LL_iLL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By ST1LL_iLL

I'm going to go with "Just like Heaven" by The Cure. I've been wanting that song since rb 1. Either that, or "Werewolves of London" by Warren Zevon.

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By AhmadMetallic

im not gonna buy it but after looking at the tracklist  

A) im disappointed in Rock Band, the songs are all mainstream and generic :/ 

B) out of those, Yes' "Roundabout" would be the most interesting to play. cuz most of the songs consist of certain chords and riffs going on and on

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#5  Edited By JJWeatherman
    @Ahmad_Metallic said:
    " im not gonna buy it but after looking at the tracklist   A) im disappointed in Rock Band, the songs are all mainstream and generic :/  B) out of those, Yes' "Roundabout" would be the most interesting to play. cuz most of the songs consist of certain chords and riffs going on and on "
    You really want an 83 song setlist full of indie junk that most people don't care about? Rock Band makes a great party game because everyone can choose songs that they know. 

Anyways, I really want to play The Power of Love, Centerfold, Roundabout, Free Bird... I'm already cheating, so I'll just stop there.  :P
    AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By AhmadMetallic
    @JJWeatherman said:
    " @Ahmad_Metallic said:
    " im not gonna buy it but after looking at the tracklist   A) im disappointed in Rock Band, the songs are all mainstream and generic :/  B) out of those, Yes' "Roundabout" would be the most interesting to play. cuz most of the songs consist of certain chords and riffs going on and on "
    You really want an 83 song setlist full of indie junk that most people don't care about? Rock Band makes a great party game because everyone can choose songs that they know.  Anyways, I really want to play The Power of Love, Centerfold, Roundabout, Free Bird... I'm already cheating, so I'll just stop there.  :P "
    well out of 83 songs, just 10-20 could be a mix of some underground indie songs and some really extreme metal.. the rest can be typical mainstream rock songs for people to enjoy. that way you can please the casual player, as well as give the indie fan/hardcore metalhead something to relate to
    KingLouis51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#7  Edited By KingLouis51

I'm looking forward to playing Cherub Rock on pro expert drums... I can manage 99% on expert drums and my high score is 231,530. I can play any song on hard, but only a few of the tougher ones on expert. Cherub Rock is my favourite to play and is the only 'Impossible' song I can beat on expert so I wanna see how I do on expert pro drums.

FunkasaurusRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By FunkasaurusRex

Holy Diver!

GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#9  Edited By GunstarRed

Here I go again and Sister Christian

Also pretty excited about Just like heaven,
    skinnyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By skinnyman
    @Ahmad_Metallic said:
    " @JJWeatherman said:
    " @Ahmad_Metallic said:
    You really want an 83 song setlist full of indie junk that most people don't care about? Rock Band makes a great party game because everyone can choose songs that they know.  Anyways, I really want to play The Power of Love, Centerfold, Roundabout, Free Bird... I'm already cheating, so I'll just stop there.  :P "
    well out of 83 songs, just 10-20 could be a mix of some underground indie songs and some really extreme metal.. the rest can be typical mainstream rock songs for people to enjoy. that way you can please the casual player, as well as give the indie fan/hardcore metalhead something to relate to "
    That's what RBN is for. Almost all indie bands a tons of crazy metal.

You have to recognize that 99% of RB users have zero interest in that stuff, so they will never put it on the disc. Well, they did put Visions on the RB2 disk, but I think we can all agree that was a mistake.
    MysteriousFawx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By MysteriousFawx

I will play Freebird and Werewolves of London until my 360 catches fire...so about 4 times I imagine. Still, it'll be an amazing session whilst it lasts.

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By AhmadMetallic
    @skinnyman:  
    fair enough! i guess i like Guitar Hero more for a reason :P
    Marcsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Marcsman

Holy Diver is DLC, but Dio is correct. 
    " You're just a Rainbow in the Dark"
    FunkasaurusRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By FunkasaurusRex
    @Marcsman: Yeah you're right, I couldn't remember which was which. Either one works for me :)
    Jerome85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#15  Edited By Jerome85

easily the worst setlist out of the 3 rock band games.  i skipped so many songs and gave them a 1 star rating its pathetic.   there are about 10 songs that im interested in on disc.  Good thing for DLC, i dont see myself ever replaying the majority of the songs in RB3.

Marcsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Marcsman
    @FunkasaurusRex said:
    " @Marcsman: Yeah you're right, I couldn't remember which was which. Either one works for me :)"

Oh so true. You are truly missed in this world Ronnie James Dio. 
    How Ozzy outlived you is beyond me????? 
    Now is too much to hope for  " Don't Talk To Strangers"
    FunkasaurusRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By FunkasaurusRex
    @Marcsman: 
    Don't Talk to Strangers would be awesome!
    callumbay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#18  Edited By callumbay

Just Like Heaven by The Cure. I love The Cure so much...

Marcsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Marcsman
    @FunkasaurusRex:
    Some of his work with Black Sabbath would be awesome too.  
    " If you listen to Fools" 
    "THE MOB RULES"
    melcene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#20  Edited By melcene

A set list that I saw had said that White Stripes "Little Cream Soda" was going to be on RB3... was disappointed to find it was a different song.  It also ssaid Evanescence's "Lithium" would be there, but that wasn't either.  Damnit. 

Freebird was awesome, even if my guitarist failed out a couple times.  Bohemian Rapsody was cool, but a pain in the ass on expert solo vox.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.