Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rocksmith 2014

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Oct 22, 2013

The second edition of Rocksmith from Ubisoft features a new soundtrack, enhancements to the user interface, and a slew of new games and lessons aimed at helping learn how to play the guitar.

How do I troubleshoot this game (PC)?

Quipido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Quipido

I had the game installed for months working flawlessly. Recently I re-installed my OS (Win7 64bit Home Premium), loaded the game again on Steam, updated all drivers to the current version... and the game just boots up to a black screen. I tried verifying the local data and even deleting local files and loading the whole game again from Steam, with no effect.

I tried searching around the web, but my problem is so generic I can't find anything specific. I have no error or anything to search for.

Help!

toymachinesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By toymachinesh

Drop by the subreddit and hopefully someone can help you

http://reddit.com/r/rocksmith

Quipido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@toymachinesh: Thank you for the reply. I ended up installing a codec pack, as it looked like the game got stuck when trying to play the intro videos (logos and such) and it worked.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.