Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rogue Trooper Redux

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Oct 17, 2017

HD remaster of the 2006 Rogue Trooper game.

Did anyone play this remaster?

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I have the feeling not many people did, but I thought I'd ask and see what people thought of it if they had. I'm a huge fan of Judge Dredd. I even enjoyed Dredd vs. Death which I played early last year on Steam which was considered mediocre back when it came out in 2003/05. I never got into the Rogue Trooper comics. It's not that I am not interested necessarily, it's just that I never read them and probably wouldn't until I read all of Dredd. Just by being into Dredd though has me interested in Rogue Trooper the game to some extent as it's another 2000 AD series. I read the original version was received relatively positively, but just average to some. The new one looked like it didn't break the outdated look/feel, but I'm not sure I mind that. So yeah, anyone play it and can tell me what they thought? And did you ever read the comics?

zeushbien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I haven't played the remaster, but I did play the original a couple of years ago and actually quite liked it. Been a while though, so my memory is a bit fuzzy about what it was I specifically liked about it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.