Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rolando

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Dec 08, 2008

Guide the Rolandos through the world using the built in accelerometer and touch screen controls.

i just got this for free off itunes for no reason, SWEET!

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By TwoOneFive

i got it for free somehow. itunes has a bad glitch because i used a gift card worth $75 to download it. My card was denied for the $9.99 purchase. then i noticed it was DOWNLOADING anyway. i put it on my phone (this game is great btw, i think i will fill out this page some, it has a ton of achievements on it lol) so anyways, i went on the simongiftcard.com to check the cards current amount, and it had the history on there, said 1. denied 9.99 on itunes 2. charged $1 on itunes 3. current balance=$74.00

that was awesome. thanks for the christmas gift APPLE! HAHA
    Avatar image for bestusernameever
    BestUsernameEver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By BestUsernameEver

Yay?

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TwoOneFive

yeah i don't know lol its just awesome i have no idea why it happened and i dunno, when something like that happens ya get all...

but anyways, yo this game is sweet man, its a very good game, thats only 9.99 (i mean i know i got it for free but i tried paying for it lol) and dude i would have totally been happy with that price or more, its a very good game. i'm surprised man, i would buy this for psp or ds
    wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#4  Edited By wefwefasdf

They are going to come after you. I would lock my doors and windows if I were you.

Avatar image for bestusernameever
    BestUsernameEver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By BestUsernameEver

GOOGLE.SEX

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.